babies with reflux

her last feed was a fresh one which i had to cool down!! and she was soooooo much better on it!! maybe thats the route i need to go down!! :shrug: bit of a nightmare when out!!

thinking about it.... the feed i gave her in debehams cafe last friday (i remember thinking... shes not been that sick) was also a fresh feed that had just been made cos i remember thinking "its still a little hot"

her last feed was a fresh one which i had to cool down!! and she was soooooo much better on it!! maybe thats the route i need to go down!! :shrug: bit of a nightmare when out!!

thinking about it.... the feed i gave her in debehams cafe last friday (i remember thinking... shes not been that sick) was also a fresh feed that had just been made cos i remember thinking "its still a little hot"

How do you usually do them then? sorry i got lost along the way there...

lol I normally make them all up in the morning.... and put them in the fridge...

... then warm them up when she needs it!!

lol I normally make them all up in the morning.... and put them in the fridge...

... then warm them up when she needs it!!

scrap that.... still got lots of sick :(

See how she gets on with room temp ones.
In the morning i boil kettle and get 3 lots of water ready in bottle then leave to cool and just add powder milk when needed. I do the same by getting them ready in the early evening too. i dont like using water that is over 8 hours though. I definately dont make the bottles ready in the fridge as after1-2 hours i know it goes really gloopy sat on the side,not sure if the fridge is diff though.
Its easier at night and much simpler than warming up etc and no waiting time really! yay! I just have one of those dispenser thingys.

She definately doesnt puke much on room temp feeds......worth a go?

Im seeing HV tomorrow... Im wondering whether shell be better off on soya!! :shrug:

just tried room temp water then adding formula and the poor lil thing couldnt get anything out!! i warmed it up slightly.... and i just got a huge burb.... with no sick :yipee:

lets see how she goes!!

it seems to be trial and error at the mo!!

just tried room temp water then adding formula and the poor lil thing couldnt get anything out!! i warmed it up slightly.... and i just got a huge burb.... with no sick :yipee:

lets see how she goes!!

it seems to be trial and error at the mo!!

I forgot to say....Tabs uses the dr browns bottles but has to have the level 3 teats with the cow and gate or it doesnt come out. :dohh:

joshua has his bottles at room temp.

i make up bottles then add the formula when he needs it.

he was on cow and gate satge 1 but i changed him over to cow and gate stage 2 as he wasnt satisfied with stage 1.

and he hasnt been sick yet,he has been once but only a tiny bit.

im guessing its coz its thicker.
i spoke to HV yesterday and shesaid i done the right thing to put him onto stage 2 but if he gets constipated with it to put him onto sma staydown.

I saw HV today and she told me to go back to the doctor and get something other than the gaviscon!!

I have an appointment tomorrow so ... :)

Bless her 2 hours after her feed I took her and she demonstrated nicely to the HV what i was on about....

but on a good note shes 10lbs 2oz ... born at 6lb 2oz.... :) so its not affecting her weight gain!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->