Babifever's 2WW (cycle 3)

babifever

Reaction score
Im feeling a little confident, so I decided to count down my symptoms in hopes it leads to a :bfp: or at least can help someone else. This is my 3rd cycle trying to conceive. My cycles are normally 35 days. Although my first cycle trying AF came 5 days early; then the next cycle was 34 days. So who knows what to expect this time around? It can also be late up to a 37 cycle based on previous data. We've been dtd alot and apparently I do ovulate. I'm super hopeful, but as we all know you always have the piece of hope, and the mind can make you believe things that are just not happening! So wish me baby dust. if I get my :bfp: I will add a pregnancy journal.

Concerns: This is my first cycle temping, kinda worried about the accuracy because the climate has changed throughout. Some days the fan was on, some days it was not and we eventually cranked up the heater. Also it seems like ever since we've started TTC my pms symptoms has decreased.

About me: 28 yr, 1 child, Plus Size, Type 2 diabetes, Metformin for diabetes since mid Sept (not consistent).

DPO 1- nothing, noticed a pimple or two (normal pms symptoms)

DPO 2- nothing, noticed a pimple or two (normal pms symptoms)

DPO 3- nothing

DPO 4- sharp quick shooting pain in vagina (had this on July 31 '14, too)

DPO 5- nothing.

DPO 6- a few minutes of mild non painful abdominal movement

DPO 7- enhanced smell (I think). I woke up to smelling rubbing alcohol on my pillow. But now that I think about it, this happened during cycle 1 as well. It wasn't the smell of rubbing alcohol though. Weird. I also had nerves to start searching/review high risk OB doctors today :)

DPO 8 - :bfn: today. I couldn't resist testing and like always regret it afterwards :-( Last two days there was practically the same dip. I also have had 8 days above the cover line. Plan is, not to test again until the 14th. Or even the 20th if I'm strong enough as that will be 36 days and a better sign. Oh still enhanced smell today.

DPO 9 - Another short sharp pain in the vagina. Enhanced ability to smell remains.

DPO 10 - Nothing new to report.

DPO 11 - :bfn: via hospital urine test. And they claim I have a yeast infection! I feel like they just gave me a diagnosis based on me mentioning low pain. No yeast symptoms at all!

DPO 12 - no change, some frequent urination but this probably diabetic related.

DPO 13 - Breast a little heavy, probably pms. A little headache and itchy throat when waking up (headache could be diabetes related as well. Feeling like I might be out and honestly I have already accepted it.

*** expected menstrual period ***

DPO 14 - Very low temp drop and some moderate cramps this morning, although cramps are not a regular pre menstrual symptom, I still assume at this point I'm out...

Hi! I'm excited to read more about how your TWW goes. I hope you don't mind if I list my symptoms too. Then we can compare:) and hopefully we both get our :bfp: s this month!

1DPO - What I believe was ovulation spotting. Didn't last long. BD in the evening made it go away

2DPO - Awful headache all day long

3DPO - Temp Dip :(

4DPO - Temp consistent with 4DPO, Nausea in the evening

5DPO - Temp back up a bit :) Cold Feet!

6DPO - Higher temp today! Feeling very normal. Cold Feet!

7DPO - Temp consistent with yesterday, so weird :S I feel like I have no progesterone. I've also noticed EXTREMELY cold hands and feet over the last couple of days so I've added that above. It's annoying.

8DPO - Missed temp this morning because OH woke up at 4:45!!! Still feeling cold in my hands and feet. Gonna ask the doc about low progesterone next week:(

9DPO - Just generally feeling unwell and achy. Wanted to sleep all day but didn't. Good will power!
GL!!!:dust:

I love seeing things like this .... I feel like i have everything but this its just hopeful xx

Hi Babifever! So tempting to test hey? I usually wait until at least 11dpo if I can! I had to change my days a bit. I'm super confused about when I ovulated but I think it was actually Sunday or Monday (the day I got the spotting), not Saturday. That makes me only 4-5dpo today :( So much waiting! I did a progesterone test yesterday and it came back negative for ovulation. I'm thinking it was probably too early to do it since progesterone doesn't peak until 5-9DPO so I'm going back next week! Are your temps staying pretty high? I'd love to take a look at your chart if you know how to put it on here. I have no idea how to do that! lol Have a great weekend:)

Hi Babifever! So tempting to test hey? I usually wait until at least 11dpo if I can! I had to change my days a bit. I'm super confused about when I ovulated but I think it was actually Sunday or Monday (the day I got the spotting), not Saturday. That makes me only 4-5dpo today :( So much waiting! I did a progesterone test yesterday and it came back negative for ovulation. I'm thinking it was probably too early to do it since progesterone doesn't peak until 5-9DPO so I'm going back next week! Are your temps staying pretty high? I'd love to take a look at your chart if you know how to put it on here. I have no idea how to do that! lol Have a great weekend:)

Hey hunni. I updated my original post today. And also my chart is on my signature, click where it says "my ovulation chart". Please tell me what you think....

Hey I'm no chart expert as its my first time charting also. I'm not sure that would be considered an implantation dip though. They naturally dip and rise anyways. I can't even figure my own out though. Take a look at mine if you have a second please :) it dipped down yesterday and today so hoping it rises again tomorrow. Bfn for me also today at 8 dpo. I don't think you are out by any means! Hoping for the best for you! I'd like to see some more bfp on here!!

Babifever, I think your chart looks great! Still going in a general "up" direction lol. That dip could have been implantation but I know it takes a few days after implantation for HCG to be high enough to be detected by a HPT anyways. I would test again on 10-11DPO :)

aPharmD, that was quite the dip you had! So weird, but I would assume the drop now is an implantation dip and that one was just a fluke! Unless, of course, your LP is normally shorter than 14 days? I don't know what to say but hopefully it starts going back up again!! 8DPO is early to start getting an AF drop off isn't it? Keep us updated:)

:dust:

Thanks sweetpea! My lp was like 12 days... However I used b6 this month and Oed 2 days earlier than normal so not sure if lp will be 14 days or 12? I hate the waiting game. Went and bought some more frer today. I hate that I'm obsessed with poas

Hey I'm no chart expert as its my first time charting also. I'm not sure that would be considered an implantation dip though. They naturally dip and rise anyways. I can't even figure my own out though. Take a look at mine if you have a second please :) it dipped down yesterday and today so hoping it rises again tomorrow. Bfn for me also today at 8 dpo. I don't think you are out by any means! Hoping for the best for you! I'd like to see some more bfp on here!!

hello. It looks like your dip was today. And thanks for the encouragement. I have been examining charts with dips, charts without, pregnancy and non pregnancy charts, girl there's no real pattern. I will say high temps can mean pregnancy sometimes. Its confusing for me lol

hello. It looks like your dip was today. And thanks for the encouragement. I have been examining charts with dips, charts without, pregnancy and non pregnancy charts, girl there's no real pattern. I will say high temps can mean pregnancy sometimes. Its confusing for me lol

Yea I totally agree. Some of the pregnancy charts I've seen are all over the place and others look perfect until they nosedive into af. I'm gonna go out and get some mexican food with my dh and try to get out of this downer mood!

Yea I totally agree. Some of the pregnancy charts I've seen are all over the place and others look perfect until they nosedive into af. I'm gonna go out and get some mexican food with my dh and try to get out of this downer mood!

lol, yes please! Baby dust for us both. We got to believe

Well my temp went back up this morning so still not sure. 9 dpo and bfn on frer this am. Just waitin it out. Trying to pass time? Are you testing today?

Well my temp went back up this morning so still not sure. 9 dpo and bfn on frer this am. Just waitin it out. Trying to pass time? Are you testing today?

not testing today. My temperature is also off. When taking it this morning at my regular time the bbt went out and wouldn't come back on. So I went back to sleep and woke up 4 hours later. I used the restroom, then took it again since it was back working. It went from 98.04 yesterday to 98.14 today. Granted its not accurate so to say, but whatever I logged it

Urgh! Isn't it the worst when you feel like your temp is wrong due to something external like the window being opened? Lately I've had to get up at 5:45am to pee every morning and I've been taking my temp then because I get up only and hour later but FF puts and open circle cuz it's so much earlier. Frustrating!!

aPharmD, I'm so excited by your chart!!!! Totally looks like an implantation dip and went back up after, yay!! I think I've read that 3 days after implantation is normally when you'd get a :bfp: can't wait to hear about yours!! Let us know how the poas goes:)

Today I've been super worried and totally tripping over google. Today I had another "sharp shooting pain thru the vagina". Its not absolutely painful and only last a few seconds. But I'm so worried about it. I know it's only been 3 cycles but I'm worries something is wrong, I haven't had a child in 10 years

Thanks sweetpea! So I just took a 3 hr nap after work and I just stuck my thermometer in when I woke up out of habit and my temp was 98.99. That's high for me. I know it doesn't count as a bbt but normally i run like 96 to 97s. I'm not taking it as a sign of anything. Not letting myself get excited like last month.

Babifever I wouldn't worry too much about it! I get weird throbbing pains in that area when I'm on af a lot of times and this month I got it when I O'ed which was weird. It could just be a blood flow thing or nothing at all. Googling things always brings up something scary! And most people I know try for at least 3 months and many longer than that so you're not abnormal!

Thanks sweetpea! So I just took a 3 hr nap after work and I just stuck my thermometer in when I woke up out of habit and my temp was 98.99. That's high for me. I know it doesn't count as a bbt but normally i run like 96 to 97s. I'm not taking it as a sign of anything. Not letting myself get excited like last month.

Babifever I wouldn't worry too much about it! I get weird throbbing pains in that area when I'm on af a lot of times and this month I got it when I O'ed which was weird. It could just be a blood flow thing or nothing at all. Googling things always brings up something scary! And most people I know try for at least 3 months and many longer than that so you're not abnormal!

I know, I know and thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm gonna just continue to think positive. I will say my sense of smell is off the meters. I can smell everything. I'm hoping its a early sign of pregnancy :) that would be great.

Hey ladies, got a dip this morning. But my overall temps are all hanging around the same place. No leads other than creamy cm and acute sense of smell.

Not too much of a dip babifever! Mine technically went down but not significantly. It's still high. I also took a frer and got a major squinter but maybe it's just my eyes. Not getting excited about it yet.

Just went for a 3.81 mile run with my hubby and pup! Trying to make the most of this beautiful Sunday! Not looking forward to the work week!

Good luck and keep me posted!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->