Babifever's 2WW (cycle 3)

Cool! I will definitely keep my eye on it to see the difference. That's so interesting!

Not trying this cycle. But still temping to make sure I actually have a pattern going on. I have an abdomen and pelvic ultrasound scheduled for Monday. And a gyn appointment Dec 5. Hoping they can check the routine things to see if I'm ovulating..

Good luck at your appointment today! Hope all goes well for you. I'm finally on CD2 so I'm starting 100mg of clomid tomorrow. Excited!! Gonna be a Christmas BFP I'm hoping :)

The ultrasound was yesterday, I won't have results back for another week.

Good luck. I've been lucky when I had an ultrasound in 2011 they told me straight away what they saw.

Oh I see! Well good luck with the results! I hate waiting for test results, it's so nerve wracking.

How's it going with you Miss? Still waiting to ovulate? I'm pretty sure we're on another thread tomorrow but I can't remember which one!

Blood/urine came back positive for microalbuminurea (kidney malfunction, could be earlier stage of kidney failure or kidney disease). So I have to do a 24 hour urine collection on Friday. Glucose levels went from 7.4 to 9.0 since this June. So my diabetes has worsened. I'm so fearful right now about my kidneys and possibly not being able to have another child. I'm praying for the best right now. Will see my doc this sat, hopefully she will explain my situation better and review my abdominal, pelvic and transvaginal ultra sound. I have a pap smear scheduled on Dec 5 and a renal ultrasound scheduled on Dec 12. Ultimately I will have to change my diet in order to live and start back exercising. I also need to lose weight. Will keep you guys in loop. Hugs.

I'm so sorry to hear about your results!! I hope it's not as bad as you think. Keep us updated on what your doc says. Hoping for the best!

Oh I see! Well good luck with the results! I hate waiting for test results, it's so nerve wracking.

How's it going with you Miss? Still waiting to ovulate? I'm pretty sure we're on another thread tomorrow but I can't remember which one!
He he - it's in my signature, Decembers little darlings :lol: Yeah, ovulated yesterday (like finally!) I'm officially 1dpo today :) Hows you?

Blood/urine came back positive for microalbuminurea (kidney malfunction, could be earlier stage of kidney failure or kidney disease). So I have to do a 24 hour urine collection on Friday. Glucose levels went from 7.4 to 9.0 since this June. So my diabetes has worsened. I'm so fearful right now about my kidneys and possibly not being able to have another child. I'm praying for the best right now. Will see my doc this sat, hopefully she will explain my situation better and review my abdominal, pelvic and transvaginal ultra sound. I have a pap smear scheduled on Dec 5 and a renal ultrasound scheduled on Dec 12. Ultimately I will have to change my diet in order to live and start back exercising. I also need to lose weight. Will keep you guys in loop. Hugs.
Sorry to hear that. If you're in the early stages of kidney failure then they can hopefully keep it under control. My Mother is also diabetic and unfortunately they tested new medication with her which has caused her kidneys to fail; without telling her that was a possibility. Is your diabetes diet, tablet or insulin treated? Good luck for the test results of the ultrasound and smear.

Oo Yeah I love that thread!! Glad you O'd but now the long TWW starts. Hopefully you can keep busy! I'm CD6 and I normally O late so who knows! Mind you, I am on clomid and I would LOVE to ovulate earlier than normal. Fingers Crossed!

He he - it's in my signature, Decembers little darlings :lol: Yeah, ovulated yesterday (like finally!) I'm officially 1dpo today :) Hows you?

Sorry to hear that. If you're in the early stages of kidney failure then they can hopefully keep it under control. My Mother is also diabetic and unfortunately they tested new medication with her which has caused her kidneys to fail; without telling her that was a possibility. Is your diabetes diet, tablet or insulin treated? Good luck for the test results of the ultrasound and smear.

hey when I was tested in June they automatically put me on metformin. I've been taking it off and on since then. I hate pills. My certinine levels have double since June, certinine is the substance that produces thru our urine that identifies microalbuminurea. Has me feeling the medicine has impacted my results. I hate pills. They just prescribed me with Janumet XR (sitaglitin & metaformin). The fact that the pills can cause kidney failure has really got me concerned...

Oo Yeah I love that thread!! Glad you O'd but now the long TWW starts. Hopefully you can keep busy! I'm CD6 and I normally O late so who knows! Mind you, I am on clomid and I would LOVE to ovulate earlier than normal. Fingers Crossed!

Fingers crossed for you to ovulate early, want to see that positive OPK in our thread Missy! :D

Thanks Miss! I have a good feeling about this month:)

Babifever, I hate pills too! I'm terrible with them. And yes, the kidney failure thing is terrifying! I usually do a lot of research which can help, or make you feel worse, it all depends! Here's hoping they get it all figured out and those evil pills do their job!

Abdominal ultrasound came back normal for everything, accept liver was undetermined. So they gave me a blood test to check liver functioning. Pelvic/ultrasound was normal besides 2 small fibroids in the body of the uterus, largest measuring 1.5 cm. There is also a small amount of free cul-de-sac fluid which is within physiologic limits......my doctor was super short about discussing the results and when asked could any of this cause fertility issues she said NO. Yet when I search the internet, I read it can. I'm going to consult with my gyn on Friday. Still in the air about everything. I also got a call that I have to submit the 24 hr urine sample to confirm Microalbuminurea AGAIN. Apparently after I submitted it over the weekend based on their instructions, weekend submissions are not accepted. That pissed me off in it self. Does anybody know anything about fibroids?

All I know is they found a 2mm one outside my uterus when I was having my last baby at the routine 12 week ultrasound. They are supposed to grow larger as the pregnancy progresses; however, mine thankfully disappeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->