Baby #2, hard to believe it still. Anyone EDD around June 3?

desiwannabmom

Reaction score
Hard to believe it but finally sinking in. I am pregnant with #2 with EDD June 3. Anyone else due around the same time? I was going to make a thread over in the first trimester forum so we could be buddies. Let me know :)!

Attachments

• IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    IMG_5216_edited.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months! :)

Just had my first clear BFP today, after a couple of days of squinters! I'm due around the 7th of June, and it's my second, too! Just hope everything goes smoothly.

congrats i just got my bfp today and i'll be due around 5th june. Am soooooo excited hoping that all goes well

june 11th here ! congrats, love thos cheapy test they pick up quick. mine was really strong on the day of my missed AF. yesterday.

Hi I got my first BFP on sept 30, and my due date is June 10th

yay I think im also actually due on the 10th too but my calculator thing is off by a day

Thank you all. Congrats to all who got a BFP as well. There is a JuneBugs group....I am on that post but not really active due to work...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2233297-2015-june-bugs-join-us.html

Mangoberry - I think I read some of your posts or your journal before - are you from India?

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->