• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby #2 huge bump?

pinkbump2011

Reaction score
Is anybody else finding baby #2 mixed with bloat is making you huge? I'm struggling so much with my clothes at the minute. The only person I've told is my mum so I've been stuck to wearing loose fitting dresses but I just feel massive an trying to hide it from my work place and other family members is beginning to be a joke. And as no pants fit I'm stuck in certain things. I think once scan is over ill be going shopping!! I look abt 6 months pregnant an I'm barely 3 months anyone else in same position? X

Mine gets worse if I'm out walking. Today I went shopping and by the end of the day my tummy was pushing against my coat to the point that if I was any bigger it would be hard to do up. I think I actually am showing already.

I'd compare my tummy to how I looked around 16-17 weeks with my first baby.

I find patterned tops disguise it quite well and I've been wearing a lot of thick jumpers too.

Yep! I feel like I'm about 20 weeks pregnant! I have been bloating so much! It makes me feel so uncomfortable!!

It's just awful especially being petite aswell. Just feel like a lard arse ATM. Once people know I won't be to bothered but trying to hide it is hard. I told ppl early last time but decided to wait this time. An I find anything chunky just makes me look even bigger so god help me through the winter months x

Oh yes, my bump is higher this time so everything still fits but it is an in your face obvious bump! Luckily I've told my mum n my best friends as they'd have guessed in an instant lol

Yes I'm getting tired of sucking in my stomach to stay in my regular pants LOL :haha: I wasn't any bigger with my second, but this one is different.

I was pregnant before but miscarried in February so I'm not sure if that would contribute to me being bigger around now but I can't hide it! I have a bump that is legitimate because I can actually feel where the uterus is and it's not behind the pubic bone anymore (verified by my midwife so you know the professional medical opinion! Lol) Maybe some women just develop faster than others? I actually have a full on little bump, very distinct from the rest of my body. Still looks a bit like I could just be a little tubby, but not really from the shape of it.

Yup, this is my 2nd baby and I definitely have a bump. My belly now I'd like what is was when I was about 15/16 weeks with my daughter. I have a "bulky uterus" though so that would explain why I guess. Also, I'm very petite. I showed at 12 weeks with my 1st, it was an obvious bump then just like I have now.
I'm struggling to hide it be a use I want to wait another 4 weeks before announcing to the rest of the family but its getting hard to hide it. And because my cousin has just had a baby, everyone keeps asking when we are having another and it's horrible having to lie!

I feel huge iam just over 12 weeks and feel like what I was like about 5months the last time. I've hot my scan on Wednesday and plan to tell work then but expect most to not be surprised. I hate to think what size I'll be at 9 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"