Baby 2 turned out to be a BOGOF!

mrsbeanbump

Dylan's Mum & w/Bump#2!
Reaction score
Hi!!

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself!! Found out this morning at the dating scan we are having twins!! My grandmother and aunt have both had fraternal non-identical twins, so I knew it ran in the family but I had not thought about it this pregnancy... so was a bit surprised!

bit worried about the logistics of everything but I'm hoping to take it one day at a time and not get myself too stressed out! My first, Dylan, will be about 23 months when the twins are born, he was born at 34 weeks spontaneously so I am a bit worried about this pregnancy, even more so knowing 2 inside! The twins are in 2 sacs so I am hoping I might still get a natural labor this time too.

attaching my twin scan photo...I asked for one to show both babies as if I didn't have the proof, I wasn't sure people were going to believe me!! xx

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 36
Congratulations on the twin pregnancy. Having twins is hard work but amazing. I have two boys who are almost 9 months old. This forum is great, lots of experienced twin mummys and mummys to be who give great advice and support. X

Congratulations having twins is amazing.

Great news hun, so pleased for you :hugs: I had my second child at 24wks but went on to have my twins at 38wks,via planned section, so carrying twins to term after a preemie is totally possible ;) Plenty of rest, water and tlc helps, but if you need any thoughts/advice please feel free to PM me :hugs:

Congrats! And dont worry hun, my twins are over 5 lbs at 32 weeks and still cookin! Just remember to take care of yourself and keep as stress free as possible :)

Congratulations on your twins and welcome to the forum :D

Congrats and welcome to the family. I'll also have 3 under 2 years! Fun fun fun.

You should be closely monitored and yes most twins do come early, I think generally twins seem to be more hardy, so try not to worry. I've made it thus far to 36 +1, section booked due to both bring breach for 37 exactly.

Great news hun, so pleased for you :hugs: I had my second child at 24wks but went on to have my twins at 38wks,via planned section, so carrying twins to term after a preemie is totally possible ;) Plenty of rest, water and tlc helps, but if you need any thoughts/advice please feel free to PM me :hugs:

Thanks Lizzie!! Nice to know that it is possible to carry twins further than a previous prem, very reassuring!! Thanks for the inspiration! x

Congrats and welcome to the family. I'll also have 3 under 2 years! Fun fun fun.

You should be closely monitored and yes most twins do come early, I think generally twins seem to be more hardy, so try not to worry. I've made it thus far to 36 +1, section booked due to both bring breach for 37 exactly.

How old is your first Eternal? Are you anxious at all as you only have less than a week left!! how exciting you'll meet your twins very soon!! I'm so worried about keeping my first involved and to feel loved as he'll be 23 month or so and he won't understand why Mummy & Daddy are bringing home 2 new babies. It worries me sooo much. Do you have anything planned to introduce your twins to the your first?

Best of luck for your section! :hugs: :baby::baby: x

Congratulations! It can be overwhelming, but this forum is a great source of support and information!

Congrats on your twins, that's a really good pic showing them both too:thumbup:

Congrats! Eat really, really well, and all will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->