Baby #2!

Buttons_01

Reaction score
Hello All. I Haven't Been On BnB For A While, I Was On It Whilst TTC #1 And Throughout My Pregnancy And I Am Apart Of A Facebook Group Called 'August 2014 Babies'.

My Name Is Amy, I Am 20 Years Old & Have A Little Boy Who Has Just Turned 1!!.
I Am Coming Back On BnB Because My OH Keeps Bringing Up The Topic Of Another Baby, But I Am Not Quite Ready Yet, So Have Said That We Can Maybe Start TTC January 2016. So For Now Its Just WTT. I'm Also Hoping That By Then We Could Have Saved Up Abit Of Money & Be Better Financially For When Baby #2 Arrived. My OH Works Full Time And I Am A SAHM. I Plan To Stay At Home With My Children Until The Youngest Is In Nursery Full Time & Then I Will Decide What Career I Would Like To Pursue. That Is Of Course, If We Can Financially Afford To Do That.

I Would Love For You To Join Me & Chat With Me If You Are Possibly WTT For Another Baby Or Even Your 1st!👶

Hi there Amy! I'm Sarah and I'm 23. My wife and I are waiting to ttc #2. Our little girl is almost 8 months old and we had originally planned on having our children super close together. We wanted to start ttc#2 around now but due to some problems right after delivering my first, we have to wait until later this year. I had a postpartum hemorrhage and then a delayed pph.

My doctor told us she doesn't want us trying until September at the earliest but we're planning on November/December. That way, our little girl will be one years old. My wife and I both work at the moment but luckily our schedules allow us to not have to have our daughter in day care.

Hi Amy, I'm Georgie. I have a little girl who is 21 months, and we are WTT until after our wedding September 2016. We initially wanted a smaller age ago, and had planned to start ttc around now, but then he proposed and we booked the wedding. So now I am very excited for our wedding, and to ttc on our honeymoon!

I currently work part time with DD in nursery 2 days a week, which she loves. I took 14 months off when she was born so I plan to do the same with #2, and by that time DD will be getting funded childcare too so that'll be a big help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->