Baby #3 - Extremely Nervous this time

Laeyla

Reaction score
Hi All!

I am 34 weeks with baby #3...and I don't know why but I am extremely nervous about having this one. This pregnancy has been my most painful one so far...maybe that has something to do with it. I don't know. I was having really bad pelvic pressure/pain and there was an episode where my left leg felt really tight/full...I ended up going to the hospital but they ruled out a clot and said all was OK.

Shortly after that (maybe a week) the pelvic pressure has almost completely disappeared. (?!) Which also has me freaking out a little...lol. I had an OB appointment today and asked if baby was still head down which he said baby was....doc asked if I was leaking fluid which I said no. Then when the doc was listening to the heartbeat he made this weird face and listened to it for a while and then asked me if baby was moving...I said yes, which baby was a little at the time but not like how it usually moves (like crazy!...seriously, this baby is the most active one I've had...so much so that it hurts some times!). Doc said baby's heart rate was higher than average....but didn't say anything else.
Well...now I'm worried! lol. Ugh. I don't know this one is just different in so many ways...like way more active...more pain in general...baby has hiccups often...i know what braxton hicks are now which i never had with my other two....the leg thing....twice in the last few days i've had episodes of feeling really light headed...(and please don't tell me to eat more! I've gained 55 lbs already, i do NOT need to eat more lol)...and now the heart rate thing. I dunno...I'm just worried I guess and already anxious about this labour/birth...maybe because I know what to expect now since I've done it twice?

Are these all normal things? Am I worrying for nothing? Were you this way with #3? Help!
TIA

Every pregnancy is different.

I would imagine if there was any concern they would have a plan in place to see you again/more. If you are concerned about anything that happened at your appointment it's ok to make a call and have a follow-up on that, ask questions etc

The light headed, if it is new I wouldn't say eat more I'd say to get some advise form doctor/MW/consultant.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->