baby #3 is in full effect!DD Buddies July 28, 2016

Congrats on that positive! No 2 and last for me due 26th July, have a boy already and I am leaning towards another boy but I'd be happy with either. It's weird ive minimum symptoms so far compared to my first pregnancy so I still don't 'feel' pregnant.

I think your boy is around the same age as my daughter....she was born March 19th 2012:happydance:. Also don't feel very pregnant yet....apart from bloated ha ha

Congrats on that positive! No 2 and last for me due 26th July, have a boy already and I am leaning towards another boy but I'd be happy with either. It's weird ive minimum symptoms so far compared to my first pregnancy so I still don't 'feel' pregnant.

I'm the opposite! My 1st two pregnancies were symptom free....this one I'm constantly vomiting.

Hi everyone I found out Monday that we're expecting number 2. Due 26th July, hoping for a boy as we already have a gorgeous 19 month old daughter. Hard to get excited after mc in September but have fallen pregnant first cycle and do already feel slightly better as I have sore boobs. Didn't get anything with my mc baby.

Hi! Also pregnant with number 3 (seems crazy writing that number down!!) due 24th July, have 2 boys 18 months and 3 years old... Quietly excited!!

I think your boy is around the same age as my daughter....she was born March 19th 2012:happydance:. Also don't feel very pregnant yet....apart from bloated ha ha

Yeah my son is March 12th, i just keep getting pms type cramps on and off. FUN!

I'm the opposite! My 1st two pregnancies were symptom free....this one I'm constantly vomiting.

Oooh fingers frissed its a good sign you'll get your little pink bundle. 😊

Yeah my son is March 12th, i just keep getting pms type cramps on and off. FUN!

Just really bloated with terrible wind ha ha ha:haha:. How lovely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"