• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby a pain in the butt..literally!!!!

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

9 weeks pregnant tomorrow and for the past week or so, I have so much pain in my butt cheeks, both of them, sometimes one, sometimes the other. So bad that it hurts to walk a times.

It is like cramp, stabby pain.

Anyone feeling this? I didn't have it when i last visited the doc so I didn't ask, and now I won't be back there until June 12.

Helppp!

I had something similar at the end of my last pregnancy, the pain radiated down my leg and I ended up hobbling about like a pirate. It is likely your hips have relaxed from the hormones.

The relaxin struugle is real! Look it up; loosens you body up and is the cause of round ligament pain; i imagine it may cause sciatic pain, too, which is what you describe i think. Starts earlier in subsequent pregnancies--is this your first? I got RLP late with my first but got it super early with my second (about 7 weeks it started) and still got it occasionally when not pregnant. Hoping it doesn't really kill me this time!

Sciatic nerve 😑 I’ve had it since 11 weeks right down my left bum cheeky on the top of my leg

Had it late in my last pregnancy. It came and went. Not fun. Lol.

The relaxin struugle is real! Look it up; loosens you body up and is the cause of round ligament pain; i imagine it may cause sciatic pain, too, which is what you describe i think. Starts earlier in subsequent pregnancies--is this your first? I got RLP late with my first but got it super early with my second (about 7 weeks it started) and still got it occasionally when not pregnant. Hoping it doesn't really kill me this time!

This is not my first pregnancy, i did have a miscarriage, but very early on at 5 weeks so this is the furthest i've been at 9 weeks now.

I do notice a lot more when i spend long hours sitting at the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"