baby alex's funeral

Thinking of you all today, and sending big hugs. Sleep well with the angels little one xxx

Thinking and praying for you today, hope all goes well. :hugs:

Sleep well with the Angels Baby Alex xox

Thinking of you today Haley and Richard xox

Love Emma & Dan xox

Thinking of you Hayley and Richard
RIP Sweet Little Alex

I will be lighting a candle this evening for him xx

No parent should have to bury their child, it goes against the grain.

Hayley and Richard, i share your pain.

Rest in Peace Alex.

V xxxx

RIP little Alex,
Hayley and Richard we are thinking of you, Take care :hugs: XX

I'm so sorry, thinking of you all x x x x x

thinking of you on such a day you and your family should never have had to go through, stay strong for baby Alex :hugs:
no words are strong enough, but your in my thoughts xxx

:) thank you all sooooo much for your lovely comments. Baby Alex had the best send off it couldnt have gone better. The weather was perfect and sooo many people turned up to say goodbye to our little man :) Daddy carried Alex in and out of Church and even helped lower him down to rest, Im so proud of him he was so strong, I hope we did Alex proud. We let his balloons off (12, 1 for each day he was with us) and half of them got stuck in the tree hehe it was quite amusing, we was guessing which balloon would untangle next and didnt leave until they had all blown away in the sky. It was an amazing day. Sweet Dreams Little Man xxxx

God Bless You all hun, so glad it went well, the sun certainly came out for you :hugs: we was all thinking of you and baby Alex today xx

:hug: What a brave and strong woman you are. Glad that little Alex had such a good send off xx

Hayley as a teen mummy to be you was one of the very first girls i spoke to on here and you are such a strong girl, baby alex was absoloutly beautiful and a blessing from up above to precious for this world, so god has taken him to play with all BNB's little angels and to loook down on you and richard and bless you everyday, i cried a tear for alex today forever in our hearts along with you and richard big hugs to you hunn, lots of love abblebubba and OH, :hugs: rest in peace precious little boy.

Hunny youre so strong, you and Richard. I'm pleased it all went well and the sunshine shone for you all!
Alex probably got all those balloons stuck in the tree to make Mummy and Daddy laugh! :hugs:
Take care hunny, you're all in my thoughts!
xxxx

was thinking about you today...I'm glad to hear it went so well. Your Alex is beautiful. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->