• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby aspirin while ttc?

happynewmom1

Reaction score
I'm not sure where to ask this so if this is wrong, maybe it can be moved or I can delete and ask elsewhere :) I recently have had 2 early losses and we had planned to take this month off but so far it's a little like ntnp. I'm not really sure what we should be doing. But I started taking maca, fish oil/omega 3 and of course taking prenatals. Also taking thyroid blend vitamins since thyroid issues run in the family. I was looking into baby aspirin and wondered if anyone has any experience with it? My dh said I can go on it but if I was to get a cut I'd bleed and bleed since it thins blood. Baby aspirin isn't as extreme, is it? I'm curious if anyone thinks it might help? I really want another baby but scared to lose another! Thanks for any insight!

Baby aspirin isn't so extreme a cut never stops bleeding. I take it for my blood pressure (for a few years, heart issues and strokes run in my family) and have never had that happen.

I take baby aspirin as I have aps and my mum has aps and hughs syndrome which I am waiting for my results for.. My doctor advised baby aspirin, never had any issues.. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"