baby aspirin?

Hels_Bells

Bun in the Oven!!
Reaction score
So the past couple days I've heard people saying they are taking this to maybe help conceive. I'd never heard of that. What is it supposed to do?

Generally I am very against putting chemicals in my body. I eat/use organic products as much as possible so I was looking for an ingredients list for the baby aspirin just out of curiosity and I can't find one.

Does anyone have it and would you mind typing it up for me pwease? :flower:

im sorry i dont know any information about baby aspirin...i hope someone else can help

ive heard alot about baby asprin. and heres what my doc told me about it...

Can help chances of getting pregnant.
Could prevent a miscarriage.
Helps the lining of the uterus.
Reduces blood cotting.
Improves bloodflow to the uterus and ovaries.
Increases activity in the ovaries.
Recommended does 81mg daily.

I have Bayer Baby Asprin cherry flavor, so i have the ingrediants fo that one only, so hope this helps.

Here goes....

Active ingrediants- asprin 81 mg= pain reliever. *nonsteroidal anti-inflamatory drug.
Inacvtive ingrediants- colloidal silicon dioxinde, corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dextrose, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, flavor, microcrystalline cellulose, saccharin sodium.

hope this helps.

I bought some with the intentions of taking it this cycle. But I asked the nurse in my doctors office and she advise that I DO NOT take it. She said Baby Aspirins only help if you have some sort of medical issue like blood clots. But if your uterus is fine and you don't have to take it or it wasn't recommended by your doctor then don't just take it. It can do the complete opposite of what you want it to do if you're not careful with taking it on top of other things. I dont know it kinda scared me so I just have it sitting in the medicine cabinet collecting dust. :shrug:

I recently wrote a research paper about chemicals to avoid and saccharin was one on the list by the Center for Science. Not sure how bad it is though. The other chemicals are fine. Thank you for posting them!

But ssh's Dr. has me too freaked out to want to try it now lol

hehe I didn't mean to scare ya! Everyones situation is different. I'd call and ask your doctor first before trying to make any medical decisions on your own. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->