Baby Aspirin

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by gingercat, Jun 2, 2011.

1. gingercat

gingercat Well-Known Member

Hi! My Doctor has suggested that I take baby aspirin as soon as I find out that I am pregnant again. Has anyone taken it before and had a normal, successful pregnancy? I have had 2 miscarriages in the past four months and want to do everything I can to avoid another one. I am also taking Pregnacare supplement for the past 4 months. Can anyone else give me some pro-active suggestions? Should I get hubby to take a supplement? He's happy to do it if it helps. All suggestions will be gratefully appreciated!!! Thanks xxx

2. Gunner 2009

Gunner 2009 Well-Known Member

First I want to say that i'm really sorry for your losses I have lost 4 in the past year i'm feeling your pain! But I am currently taking prenatals, asprin, and folic acid and when I finally get a + (hoping this is my month) I will be taking progestrone... Still have no explainations for them but hoping this will help. And as far as I know i've heard good and bad things about asprin so i'm no expert but I think it's just how your body handles it!

3. JPARR01

JPARR01 2 girls and 1 boy otw!

As long as your doctor recommends that you take it, I think you are good to go. Best of luck!

4. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

My dr recommends that I take the baby asprin as well. I was taking it when I got pregnant each time but 2 of them have ended in losses. They still say I should take it though.

5. Sewergrrl

Sewergrrl Mama of 2 girls

My doc suggested to take it everyday whether or not you're TTC. :)