Baby asprin

Kaylava34

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success in the past with it, or musinex or robitussin? I'm reading so many success stories using these products while ttc. I am very interested in baby asprin as it can help maintain pregnancies, and keeps the pregnancies strong. 😃

Sorry! I came here trying to see what others had to say about this as well! Hopefully someone will help us out ;)

I take 75mg of aspirin and I do believe it helped me get to 16weeks in my last pregnancy I usually only make it to 4weeks 6days dead on. I was taking 75mg from the start of my new cycle and kept taking every day I was also on fragmin which was another blood thinner and cyclogest which I stopped taking at 13 weeks which I think had something to do with my lose.

I'm taking aspirin again and hoping for bfp This month fingers crossed! Good luck to you

I never took aspirin when TTC but after losing my first baby at 20 weeks i took aspirin 75mg every day and my LO is now 9 months. Aspirin is a miracle drug im sure of it. Wishing you lots of luck x

I had 3 MC's between 5 - 8 weeks over the space of exactly 12 months. During this time, nobody every told me about baby aspirin - but when I went to the pg loss clinic they put me on Cyclogest for the later part of my cycle and told me that with the next pregnancy I would be given aspirin as well. I went to my own GP and kicked up stink about the fact that with my history, I would have already started to miscarry by the time they give me the aspirin, so she agreed to prescribe it to me and I've been taking it everyday for the past year. Still no luck, but I've started fertility treatment now, beginning with a lap & dye in 3 weeks time and I definitely feel more confident that next time I'll be able to hang on to the pregnancy!! Also FYI, not sure if you're in Ireland or the UK, but here in Ireland 75mg aspirin needs a prescription and can cost around €8 per pack of 28, so I buy mine over the counter in London for £1 - same thing I presume. (sorry for the really long answer!)

I lost 2, then my consultant put me on it... lo and behold, next pregnancy was fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->