Baby Babblings

9+1 weeks preggers!

Natt and Laura - I took a look at your prams! OMG, they are soooo cute! Way better than the junk we have around here! So stylish! I HEART THEM!

Laura - I fell asleep lastnight before I could log on at home to see Jellybean's new pic! I will make it a point to tonight!

I have created a list of things that we need to get, and that we will put on our baby registery - we have 15 must have bigger items on our personal list, I already bought the crib so that leaves 14...so I figured if we buy 2 items a month until December that we can spread out the cost overtime...here's the list:

WE MUST BUY
Stroller
Playard
Highchair
Milk storage bags
Electric Breast Pump
Car Seat
Bathtub
Glider – nursing chair for rocking baby
Baby Monitors
Crib DONE (yay!)
Mini Crib sheets (neutral)
Mini Crib Mattress (thicker)
Mini Crib Bumper
Waterproof Infant and Toddler Bed Pads
Baby Bjorn Classic Carrier

FOR REGISTERY
One-z’s
Avent Bottles
Bottle Brush
Binkies
Blankets
Burp Rags
Baby washcloths
Baby Towels
Diaperbag
Sling
Playmat/gym
Bibs
Brush and comb
Diapers
Wipes
Johnson’s Products
Baby Nail Clippers
Nursing Pillow w/ covers (Boppy)
Nipple Shields
Lanolin
Shopping Cart Seat Cover
Car seat Head and Body Support pad
Humidifier
Childproofing Kit (home safety)

What do you think?

Looking good, I wouldn't buy the high hair until you need it though and leave the breast pump and milk storage bags until baby's here and you know for certain you can bF and express, will save you some pennies for now lol

Also the humidifier and Saftey kit can wait until needed, get a digital hygrometer or 2 and put them in the main places baby will be, bedroom, nursery, lounge, and see what the humidity is, you can pic hygro's up for a few quid online or at reptile stores, these are supper sensitive due to being for lizards. Then if it's low put some open bottles or bowls of water around to add moisture :)

Can't wait to be able to play with the pram when it arrives lol :) xx

Looking good, I wouldn't buy the high hair until you need it though and leave the breast pump and milk storage bags until baby's here and you know for certain you can bF and express, will save you some pennies for now lol

Also the humidifier and Saftey kit can wait until needed, get a digital hygrometer or 2 and put them in the main places baby will be, bedroom, nursery, lounge, and see what the humidity is, you can pic hygro's up for a few quid online or at reptile stores, these are supper sensitive due to being for lizards. Then if it's low put some open bottles or bowls of water around to add moisture :)

Can't wait to be able to play with the pram when it arrives lol :) xx

Good tips!

P.S. Which Cossato pram/pushchair did you go with? I keep thinking that you are going to have a baby girl...and if you did, then the striped one with the red bow is DARLING!

Is the cossatto me-mo leaf design one :) I think it's a girl too :)) xxx

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...s/Cosatto-MeMo-3-In-1-Combi-Pushchair(0088376)

^ this one lol

Natt how you doing Hun?

Did you move today? How exciting!! I'm jealous muchly!! Lol

XxX

It's PERFECT! Nice and neutral! But sooooooo expensive! OMG! The most expensive one sold at my toy's r us online store is like £223.3! Actually there is one called an Orbit baby that is around the same price as yours!

Haha my mum's paid for it for us and we got it when there was 20% off lol for the steriliser and pram and car seat it was £575 instead of £719! Lol xx

Laura - Sorry hun, didn't see your comment about how is the house hunting going :blush: We signed the papers yesterday and move in on 1st June :happydance: I will upload some pics of our pram soon then you can see it, it's lovely! :D Cosatto prams are lovely! :D xx

Teenah - Thank you hun, I'm sure the prams over your end are just as lovely :D xx

wow congrats hun!! i really am jealous lol was looking at rentals this week but theres nothing nice with a decent price, theyre all mega expensive :( thats the problem with Tamworth, its either horrible council estates (and i'm not a snob but they are rough as round here :()or expensive nice estates, very hard to find that happy medium :( starting to think we're gonna have to move just outside a little bit to get what we want for our price range.

looking forward to seeing your pram :)

we're off shopping this morning, once OH gets up! so im gonna go have a shower and make some noise in the bedroom to get him up lol letting the dogs in normally works hehe xx

Laura - Thank you hun :hugs: Aww bless, that's a shame, I guess it's better to shop around a bit though than rush and move into a house that you don't like? The house that we are moving into is Private rented but the letting agency is good, they said that if we want to move when baby is here, they will just transfer us to another house :shock: Hope you find your perfect house soon hun and get settled for when baba arrives :D

Yay shopping!!!! Hope you find some nice things, can't wait to hear what you buy :happydance: Walk around the bathroom pretending to cough :rofl: xx

Yh I hope so to, we'd sooner buy so kinda wanna hold out for Simons contract but we found out that it could be August :( his boss thinks July tho so FXed we find a house and get moving ASAP lol it'll happen :) eventually! Lol

That's really good of them to do that :)

I seriously need some clothes that fit and are comfy! Lol gonna have a bit of a spend me thinks hehe

I've got this horrible eczema combined with heat rash come up on my arms, not only does it look horrible but it itches like mad and is burning hot :( got some aqueous and calamine cream yesterday tho so hopefully that'll kick in soon! Xx

Laura - I will keep everything crossed for you hun that you move sooner than August :D

Why not, a girl can never have too many clothes :haha:

Sorry to hear about your heat rash and eczema hun, hope your cream manages to ease them a bit :hugs: xx

Thanks chick :)

We had a bit of a spend up hehe got a lemon sun dress to wear over leggings, it's really light and stretchy too! Lol some flip flops that tie up (to allow for swollen feet), a white vest top, mid length jersey dress and some new work trousers :)

Also got some new perfume and oh got new aftershave, 2 pairs of cropped trousers and 2 t-shirts lol got some gorgeous baby grows from Gap, one says I <3 mommy and the other I <3 daddy and another with a monkey swinging from a tree on :) and we got a beautiful junior j hooded towel and wash mitt from debenhams :)

Then went to our fave pub for lunch in the sun and home to sit with my feet in the paddling pool :)

Had a very good day, knackered now tho! Xx

Thanks chick :)

We had a bit of a spend up hehe got a lemon sun dress to wear over leggings, it's really light and stretchy too! Lol some flip flops that tie up (to allow for swollen feet), a white vest top, mid length jersey dress and some new work trousers :)

Also got some new perfume and oh got new aftershave, 2 pairs of cropped trousers and 2 t-shirts lol got some gorgeous baby grows from Gap, one says I <3 mommy and the other I <3 daddy and another with a monkey swinging from a tree on :) and we got a beautiful junior j hooded towel and wash mitt from debenhams :)

Then went to our fave pub for lunch in the sun and home to sit with my feet in the paddling pool :)

Had a very good day, knackered now tho! Xx

You're welcome hun :hugs:

Wow, sounds like you bought some lovely things! :D I love the baby grows/bibs that say either I love mummy or I love daddy, I think they are so cute! We got a doppler today, says recommended in the 3rd Trimester though but asked if it would work any earlier and they said possibly, couldn't find baba's heartbeat though :( xx

Which one did you get? I was a few days further on than you when we got ours and it was really hard to find first time round, try again in a couple of days chick :) Xxx

Which one did you get? I was a few days further on than you when we got ours and it was really hard to find first time round, try again in a couple of days chick :) Xxx

It's made by Summer Clarity or something or other. Don't think I'll be able to use it until about 28 weeks or so :( xxx

I have just been reading some reviews on it and not one of them are good, oops! :blush: They recommend NOT buying it as even at 28/30 weeks, they can't hear the baby's heartbeat and also it does make a lot of crackling and hissing noises :( Looks like it's going on Ebay for sale xx

That's pants hun :( could you not take it back to the shop? Mine was £43 but worth it for the peace of mind. I've struggled the last couple of times though, guess babies moving around more now lol xx

That's pants hun :( could you not take it back to the shop? Mine was £43 but worth it for the peace of mind. I've struggled the last couple of times though, guess babies moving around more now lol xx

I don't think they would accept it back as it's been opened :( Going to have to try and sell it on I think and buy a different brand, gutted! :( Aww bless, yeah, Jellybean will be getting bigger now and moving around a lot more hehe xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->