Baby Babblings

So frustrating isn't it :( hopefully you'll sell it on soon and get another one. The angel sounds is supposed to be good too but I like having the screen which it doesn't have. might try to find jellybean again later lol even if we ony catch the HB for a few seconds it reassures me :)

I popped over 2nd tri a couple of times and everyone's loads further on than me, makes me jealous lol think I'll hover over 1st and 2nd for a while lol

Well we've had a very productive morning so far, bedrooms cleaned, washing and ironing is done and we're both showered and have had breakfast! Im hungry again now though lol might have some nachos! Xxx

Yeah it is frustrating hun, just worries me when we can't find it but I'm not surprised with this doppler lol! Waste of money! :( Only 2 more days until our 12 week scan so, we get to see OLM for real :happydance:

Aww bless, hope you manage to find Jellybean's HB with no trouble :)

I keep popping over to 2nd Tri aswell lol, I just like being nosey :blush:

Wow, you sure have had a productive morning so far lol! I have had breakfast, OH has just had a shower, I'm going to get one soon as we are going out today, it's OH's sister's birthday and she's going on Holiday this evening so she is having a few cold beverages to celebrate her Birthday before she goes, coke for me of course :winkwink: xx

Can you believe it's only 2 days away! Time flies! How you feeling about it? I was much more relaxed about this one. It's weird though cause although I was worried something would be wrong, I didn't get release when all was fine on the first scan, I think because deep down I knew everything would be ok and it was just the what ifs getting to me. Very strange lol so proud of our jellybean though :) she's got mommies nose and jaw line and daddies long legs hehe

Haha it's completely different to first tri isn't it! So weird being there lol

Sounds like you've got a lovely day planned :) drink diet come ;) lol mid you I saw a video of someone's scan on the ultrasound gallery thread and she had drank full fat coke before hand cause she'd been sick and baby was bouncing all over the place! Kicking and jumping was amazing to watch! Ours hardly moved lol just a little kick and hiccups! Def laid back like both of us which is good lol

Can't wait to see YLM :happydance: xx

I know! Time is flying!! In a good way though as we can't wait to see OLM again! I am a bit scared incase anything is wrong, with me being in hospital etc, I don't think there will be though as I haven't had any pain or bleeding etc. Aww bless lol, I think it's a mummy to be natural instinct to worry incase anything is wrong, yay for Jellybean having Mummy's nose and Daddy's long legs :haha:

Yeah it is completely different! I don't think I have posted in there yet, just been reading what other people write etc :blush:

Still not had my shower yet, been looking up Dopplers. Need to get a move on and get ready :blush: I guess that is one way to get your baby bouncing around for when you have a scan lol! I prefer Diet coke anyway as it doesn't leave sugar stuck to your teeth! Speaking of which, I'm at the Dentist again tomorrow :(

Aww thank you hun :happydance:

I better get moving and get a shower, speak to you soon chick. Hope you have a lovely day :D :hugs: xx

Yh it def is, especially as everyone just tells you it'll be fine, and your thinking but what of it's not?! All will be though :)

I've posted a couple of things but nothing major lol it's weird being newbie again! Lol

Haha I spent ages looking at dopplers too!

Hope all goes well at dentists, I've still not booked it! Lol

Thanks hun you too xxx

Yeah, that's exactly how I am lol! :blush:

Aww bless, yeah I bet it's weird being a Newbie, I'll be posting in there soon :winkwink:

I guess you need to be 100% it's going to be right for you, unlike me :( Lol!

Thank you hun. Tut tut, naughty! :haha: xxx

Lol yep

Grrrrr I really need a wee but Simons still in the bathroom!! Lol and I can't believ it's Monday again already! But it's a day closer to meeting jellybean! :happydance: xx

Aww bless, yeah that's true hun. I meet Our Little Miracle again tomorrow :happydance:

Dentist went well this morning, had 2 fillings and she cleaned my teeth. She's leaving in a couple of weeks so next time I'll have a new Dentist, gutted! :( xx

Woohoo one more sleep :happydance: I want pics ASAP :haha:

Glad dentists went well, shame she's leaving, we've had the same dentist all our lives! Xx

Woohoo one more sleep :happydance: I want pics ASAP :haha:

Glad dentists went well, shame she's leaving, we've had the same dentist all our lives! Xx

Woohoo!!!! :happydance: I shall be uploading pics as soon as we get home :D

Thank you hun, aww bless, that's what I want but..she's leaving me..lol :( xx

How dare she leave you! Lol

Forgot to say we found jellybean with the Doppler easier last night :happydance: cause her out by using it earlier than before :haha:

How dare she leave you! Lol

Forgot to say we found jellybean with the Doppler easier last night :happydance: cause her out by using it earlier than before :haha:

Hehe, I know! Ahh well, life goes on hey :haha:

Ooo yay! I love listening to your recording of Jellybeans Heartbeat :D At least you know when to catch it now hehe, might try our doppler again later, probably have no luck though :( xx

Worth a try tho hun :) if you were closer I'd say you could hav a go with ours. Why don't you look at renting one? xx

No more sleeps!!!! :happydance:

What time is the scan? :) cxx

Hey dolls!

Hope all is well!

Laura - hope your rash is getting better, please consult a doctor if the itching and hotness continues, as cholestasis in pregnancy can sometimes be the culprit (it's a liver disfunction). Also, OMG, I saw JellyBean's newest pic and your bump pic! Both are SOOOO cute!

Natt - PICS, PICS, PICS, of YLM and the new house!!!!

UPDATE:

9+5 weeks preggers! Yay!

Guess what?! Two days ago I found Gehrig's heartbeat with my doppler! It was like a choochoo train! So fast! It didn't register on the bpm display, as I only had it for 5-10 secs at a time, since he is a little tadpool and he slips away! However, yesterday, I found it again and it registered at 169 bpm! This morning I found it again and it was 179 bpm. He is such a little doll!

DH and I had a great weekend together (it wasn't a full weekend, but it was a weekend to us since he was home intermittantly). We went to Babies R Us on Saturday and bought a Playard (picture below - it's actually more greenish than blue and the black parts are brown), a Baby Bjorn Front Carrier (I love slings and carriers that keep baby close), a SNOOGLE pregnancy pillow, and some clothes (dude, I bought 6-8 items of clothes off of a discount rack, I thought that I was paying between $4-$6 each piece, but at the register they rank up as $1.95 each! WOW!)

As for how I am feeling...UGH...the moment I eat it's just a bad feeling all day. I find myself avoiding food...and feeling guilty bc the baby needs me to eat. I'm trying though...also, I added Expecta Omega-3 DHA pills, and Citracal calcium pills to my vitamin regimen.

P.S. Doctor's Appt tomorrow...will bring up the brown spotting I had yesterday morning...I am not freaked out about it as I had my doppler to listen to the baby and make sure that he was fine...

XoXo

Attachments

• 0884392556921-crop-325x325[1].jpg
    0884392556921-crop-325x325[1].jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Laura - Aww bless, that's so thoughtful of you :hugs: Sorry I didn't reply to your comment chick, not been online all day. Our scan was at 10:30am then we had an ante-natal appointment at 11:00am :D The scan went great! Looked like he/she was waving at us and he/she was definetly wriggling around in there :haha: xx

Teenah - I'll upload pics of Our Little Miracle but won't be able to upload pics of the new house until the weekend :D Yay! So glad to hear you found little baba's heartbeat on your doppler :happydance:

Our Little Miracle, they put me forward two days so I am now 12 weeks and 1 Day :happydance:

Attachments

• Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 3.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    Our Little Miracle 4.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 3
Thanks teenah, arms are driving me mad, getting worse :( been using Ali Vera gel today tho which seems to be helping a bit so FXed it'll start to go. Got apt at hospital Friday so I'll ask then if it's no better.

That's lovely! You do get some bargains don't you! Lol might get you to do my shopping! :haha:

Glad you managed to find bubs with the Doppler :) it's amazing isn't it!

Natt....beautiful :) its so lovely seeing our beenies growing :) won't be long until we're posting baby pics :happydance: (6months yesterday and JB's due!)

Soooo hot today! Really muggy and sweaty eww! And to top it off mother in laws for dinner, only bloody had a roast chicken dinner!!!!! Going to see about my first cake order tonight! Only problem is I'm not sure how my friends mum will be with me (my friend who lost her baby a couple of weeks ago) :/ FXed it'll be ok

Xxx

Laura - Thank you hun :hugs: Yeah definetly! Can't wait! 8 weeks until our 20 week scan :happydance: We sure will, time is flying by at the moment! I hope she is ok with you hun, without sounding harsh, I know it will be hard for her seeing you pregnant etc but at the end of the day, it wasn't your fault :( xx

Jess - Thank you hun :hugs: How are you doing? xx

I know can't believ it's Only 6wks today til our 20wk! Min you I'll be a day off 20wks! Lol

Yh I know what you mean, she was fine with and got all excited when she knew my due date as its her 60th birthday :) she's doing amazing! Gonna text my friend tomorrow and see how she is, I don't want her to feel I don't care but don't want her to think I'm rubbing her nose in it :/

Hey jess, how you doing Hun? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->