• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby Babblings

Be nice if it went slow once they're here but it won't! Just have to have more then :haha: mind you easier said than done lol xx

Awww thank's natt hun do you want me to pm you my address? x

Lol that's true laura. Look at me lol. No it's not funny but you've gotta joke about it to keep sane lol. x x x

Laura - It would be amazing if they stayed small for a little longer than they do :haha: xx

Jess - You're welcome chick :hugs: Yes please hun, if you don't mind :D xx

That you do jess, it's laugh or cry and laughings easier! Xx

I totally agree. Iv been so emotional lately i need to laugh. x x x

cheer's lovly. x

IM off to have a bitta dinner as OH had been a gent as my back is killing me and he cooked dinner but as soon as iv bathed and put honey to bed i'll be back. x x x speak to you's soon. x x x

Jess - You're welcome hunni and hope you feel better soon. Enjoy your dinner :) Speak to you later :hugs: xxx

Hello prego ladie's. :D

I can tell you a couple of myth's, but they could be true.

When I was Prego with honey, I got told that morning sickness mean's your haveing a girl, But no morning sickness mean's your haveing a boy. Well I had morning sickness most of the way though my pregnancy and my cousin had none and had a boy, then she got prego again and had no morning sickness again then popped out another lovly little boy. :D x But my sister had morning sickness really bad and all the way though with all 5 of her pregnancy's and she had 1 boy then 3 girl's and 1 ??? on the way. But I'll now soon as she want's to find out.

Also savory & salt food's craving's - Boy.

Sweet's & sour's - Girl. <<<<---- That was me. hehe. I hate sweet's and chocolate now.

But I also see somethink on youtube were this girl done all the myth's online, and it turned out to be a boy, well when they went for a scan, she found out it was a girl. So i'll'd say it may be true but not for every one.

Also there's the ring test. If you stick a ring on a bit of string and hold it above your belly buttoin slightly, it turn's diff way's one was is girl, another way is boy if it doe's one then another it's twin boy/girl. or if it doe's the same then stop's and goe's again it's twin's of same sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inpA7jjKAQ4

Check it out. :D Sorry to babbling just thought you might like to know. x

My mom had zero morning sickness in both her pregnancies...and she got us two girls so....!

Laura - Ouch!! Sounds painful! Glad it's ok at the moment though :thumbup:

We definetly want to find out wether we are pink or blue, can't wait! :haha: xx

Me and matt said we wouldnt find out. He says there are few surprises in life these days but this is one of em. I agreed...but nowI think I want to know so i can buy lots of the right outfits...I dont think its an arguement im going to win though!

Me and matt said we wouldnt find out. He says there are few surprises in life these days but this is one of em. I agreed...but nowI think I want to know so i can buy lots of the right outfits...I dont think its an arguement im going to win though!

It would be a lovely surprise, I must admit, but I'm like you, I would rather know then I know what gender to buy clothes for :D Aww hun, put all your girl power into the argument and you'll be sure to win :haha: Puppy dog eyes normally works? :rofl: xx

Yh jess the 4D will probably show us really clear, I think the reason it can be wrong is because of what they go by, not 100% what it is, but it's not by what they can see as in genitals. Whereas 4D we'll see everything :)

I always said I wouldn't find out but now I'm starting to change my mid hehe probs will wait until 4D though and we see then we see but if not that's cool too :)

Eeeeeeeek I'm gonna be a mommy!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are!!

My friend had a 4d and she didnt want to know the sex. I think you must be able to tell them that you dont want to know sex cos her video footage of the scan it was all facial

Think I'm def gonna get a Doppler, especially cause my mum and SIL don't think I should, I want to prove them wrong hehe xx

Just take it relaxed. In most cases you cant pick up the heartbeat till later on round week 18 and above. Also, they can cause a lot of stress if you cant pick up the heartbeat, but babies move so...a lot of women rush to hospital and all is well.

Im a stresser...I wont be getting one :p

It would be a lovely surprise, I must admit, but I'm like you, I would rather know then I know what gender to buy clothes for :D Aww hun, put all your girl power into the argument and you'll be sure to win :haha: Puppy dog eyes normally works? :rofl: xx

Oh I know I could eventually get my own way with it lol. Thing is, when I look at Matt I know how happy he will be on the day to still have it a surprise so...dont think I can do it to him. Ill just have to go gender neutral and make everthing either in neutral colours or two of everything lol

Sarah - Aww bless him, when you put it like that, yeah it would be cruel to ruin the surprise for him..but..it takes two to tango so you need to make a joint decision :thumbup: I'm sure you would love to make two of each though :D xxx

Ugh, my head is pounding now! Another early night for me I think! :(

Lol sarah it's defo a myth then, how did you get your chart in your sig??? x

I dunno if i would be able to not find out the sex cause then when baby's born you wont want the unisex clothe's you'll wanna go shopping lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"