Baby Bath ?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by coz, Oct 5, 2008.

1. coz

coz Mummy to 2 boys

How long did you keep you LO in the baby bath for as when im putting charlie in his now he seems too big for it ? will be strange putting him in the normal bath hes growing so quick xx

2. xxleannexx

xxleannexx Mom to a girl and boy

summer goes in the big bath now, she has one of those chairs and also she has a sponge mat thing she can lie on as it is awkward when trying to hold and wash LO whilst leaning over the bath when they are soo slippy

3. xCherylx

xCherylx Pregnant and Mum of 1

Jack still has a bath in his baby bath as doesnt like his seat in the big bath as he is still too small for it.

4. ColtonsMom

ColtonsMom Well-Known Member

as soon as he can sit unsupported or with little to no support you can get a bath seat that suctions to the tub. I'm getting on for Colton this week. Even though he can sit unsupported, I dont feel it's safe for him to just sit in there with nothing.

5. sabby52

sabby52 Mother, Nanny

Dec was in his bath seat from 5 months, he didnt really like it so sometimes he would just go in the big bath without his seat and he loved it, I think he was suppose to be a fish!!! I got rid of the bath seat when he was about 6-7 months and just let him go in the bath by himself.