Baby bedroom.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by sophie, Aug 22, 2007.

1. sophie

sophie Mum of 2 pg with no3!

Im thinking about doin the babies nursery up soon but what im stuck on is shall i do it netrual or pink lol, i love the 'I love my bear' stuff from toys r us, but ive also seen some gorgeous pink stuff in next!
    Whats everyone else doin?
    x

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I'm so gutted I can't do a nursery up yet but we're moving after bubs is born. Sooner better!

I have neutral ... I love it but 'bits' will be pink.

When we move nursery the will be the same ... neutral mainly & pink bits & white furniture :D

3. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

well we only have 2 bedroom house and jamies room is blue at the mo!! so if its a girl might have to re-decorate with something more neutral !! lol

4. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Pink all the way....:baby:

5. Amanda

Amanda Mum of 3

We've got I Love My Bear, even though I knew I was having boy, I still bought this range as I love it. I'm not really a blue or pink person. I like neutral. Also, it means that when number 3 comes along, we only have to buy another cotbed - we already have the moses, decor, bedding, curtains, etc and it will go for either a girl or boy.

6. MrsE

MrsE Well-Known Member

I did similar to Amanda, I got Teddy theme for moses basket, bouncy chair and anything else for downstairs and winnie the pooh for the nursery so I don't have to fork out much for Number 2 lol.
    As I'm hoping Thomas will be around 3 and in the spare bedroom which we can then decorate blue and Number 2 will be in the nursery :D

7. Mango

Mango Well-Known Member

That's really pretty MrsE. I say go with neutral and then decorate with bits of pink here and there so that it isn't overwhelming.

8. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

chloe and callum share a room, theres is blue and yelow :D

9. Lil_Baby_Boo

Lil_Baby_Boo Well-Known Member

We knew we were having a boy but went with magnolia walls & teddy bears wash day boarder & accessories from Mothercare we even managed to find some teddy bears wash day handcrafted pics on ebay! Its all finished now and looks fab!

I didn't want to go with blue because I thought how cold the room would look esp in the winter......so now the room looks fresh in the day but toasty at night!

I love it!!!

10. sophie

Thanks for ur replys after thinkin i think im gonna go with the neutrals an perhaps add pink to it!
    Kais room is blue blue blue lol an hes asked if i can decorate it orange an red:wacko: how lovely!

11. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

we dont have a nursery, im to scared to let the baby out of my sight so he will sleep in my room for the first 12 months.

After that he will go in and share a room with Coby, we will decorate it but have no idea what we will do yet.

x

12. sophie

awww bless, baby will be in with us for the 1st few months but i just want to get nursery ready, i never had a nursey with Kai cos i was living with my mum so im all exited about it lol!

13. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

im so paraniod lol even with Coby now i have the monitors on over night so i can hear if anything goes wrong lol

x

14. sophie

LOL its mad how children make us go, im so paranoid at the min, some off the things goin through my mind is madness!
    xx

15. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I bought one of those sensor mats that go with the monitors think I'd be paranoid. Bubs will be with us in the room for a long while too but really would havegot a nursery up and going anyway lol

16. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

I like the idea of a white room with lace and Pink accents.

17. Stef

Stef Mummy to Olivia & PG #2

Ive done neutral as the walls are cream and we only rent this house and cant be bothered with the faff of decorating a house when hopefully in 2 years time we will have our own house and of moved from here as nice as it is... Its just alot of money and dead money at that we'd rather pay our own mortgage

18. KX

KX Well-Known Member

LOL Layla Rebecca is still in my room and she is 19 months-we have a disney princess room and I love it.

Im still too scared to move her out, I only started switching her sensor mat monitor off last week :blush:I have severe paranoia tho :cry:

19. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

kx im sure dale gets ripped for that!!!!