**Baby Blankers!!**

kgal28

Trying for #3!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!!!!!

Well...For those of you who are TTC and want to do something while you're waiting... like.... maybe MAKE A BABY BLANKET!! This team is for you!!!!

Just send me a message if you're interested and I will give you the BBcode for our team logo!! I'm going to work on more logos so you can mix them up! So I will post those at a later time.. ;)

**This is a place where we can post pics,ask questions... and just enjoy the TTC journey while being crafty!!**

Let's Go Team Blankers!!

https://www.familylobby.com/common/tt3405294fltt.gif​

OK... guess I'll start off the thread by telling ya'll all about my baby blanket (to be)......lol I'll just post the pics of the yarn I bought..cuz it's kind of hard to explain. I plan on starting this blanket in a few days. My friend still needs to teach me how to crochet! ;)

What will your blanket look like? Have you ever made one before? I'd love to hear about the color you plan to make!!

I feel like once I start making it..the baby is going to come faster! ;) I know that sounds kinda corny..but I just feel like faith + works make the miracle! SO... even if you haven't made a blanket before or have NO IDEA what you're doing!! We can all help each other out ...and that's THE FUN PART!!

:)

Attachments

• 100B1270.jpg
    100B1270.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 6
hi hun sounds great i usually cross stitch when im preggy but im doing nail art to keep myself busy !! a blanket sounds good though !! i'd like to crochea (can't spell it ) but don't know how !!

Hey girls!

I just started learning how to crochet too. My mother is teaching me and I also started learning to knit. Years ago a dear friend of mine made my youngest DD a beautiful crochet baby blanket. I still have it and plan on using it for this :baby: to be. But unfortunately, she passed away 10 years ago and I felt that I wanted to make another baby blanket to sort of not forget her, if you know what I mean. Cause I know that if she was here she would have made one for this baby to be. I think I am going to make one that is in the baby green color so that it is neutral in color. I am hoping for a boy this time around but because we never know what we may get I better stay with neutral colors :rofl: . I haven't bought the yarn yet because I am working on a blanket for my oldest DD. So, I will be going this weekend to pick my yarn out.

The one I am making for my DD is like a camo pink color. In fact that was the name for the yarn. I only know how to do a single stitch, double stitch and a treble stitch at this time and trying to perfect those. I usually also do needle work, like cross stitch, plastic canvas, sewing, etc. I love crafts! :happydance:

i like the sound of the blankets but i cant crochet :hissy:,im more of a cross stitch,sewing machine type of crafty person,i have started making a rag rug which helps to pass the time.

Hey..thats ok if u cant crochet!! You can always do your own craft and make something for your BOJ to come!! ;) If anyone has any tips or good websites on baby blanket making..please let me know!!
:)

I have been watching videos on how to crochet on youtube. There is a lot of helpful videos on there that have helped me a lot.

Wow!! I didn't even think of YouTube,Want! That's a great idea to find help!! Im goin this weekend to my MIL's so I may ask for her help..and my friend is supposed to come over tonight..so perhaps she'll show me real quick as well.. ;) I am just ready to start crocheting!!! Plus, once I know how to do it..I will attempt little cropped sweater jackets and hats and stuff like that. ;) Maybe I can make crocheted booties for kgal Jr! ;)

What a lovely idea something i wouldn't have thought of till reading this i can't crochet but i might have a go now you've put the idea into my head x

I was thinking of making some booties too :happydance: I have been looking up instructions on how to make booties. I have found so many online but I think I might trying to ask my mom how to make them. Just got to think of a reason why other than I am TTC :rofl: I really want to make a whole little outfit for the BOJ, the sweater, booties, blanket, and hat all to match each other :happydance:

Hey Lissa..Im not able to post the bbcode on here cuz it just puts up as a blinkie..so if you right click on blinkie in my sig. you can save it and paste it in your sig. or just attach the image.

hope that works for ya!!

hey kgal28 wheres my blinkie ?????????????//

https://www.sweetbabybowtique.com/catalog.php?category=97

theres a cute crocheted baby beanie on this site! I think this is something I could make.. it looks easy. :)

I was thinking of making some booties too :happydance: I have been looking up instructions on how to make booties. I have found so many online but I think I might trying to ask my mom how to make them. Just got to think of a reason why other than I am TTC :rofl: I really want to make a whole little outfit for the BOJ, the sweater, booties, blanket, and hat all to match each other :happydance:

OMG those are so cute! They do look so easy to make. I am gonna search around and see if I can find a pattern that is close to that. I will post the link if I find it.

Hey hunny!! Thats awesome that you started this group..haha..i just found it now..lol..So ya i'm still waiting for MIL to teach me how to crochet...I think this fabulous!!!

Ok..so I admit..I haven't had a chance to start on my bb! :( I am STILL waiting for my friend to show me how to do it. She has been very busy and tomorrow, we're working out..so I'll just make sure she shows me then!

Ooooo...I can't wait to get my blanket started!!! ;)

Its so exciting eh!!! I'm going to MIL's this weekend and we're going to get me started!! :happydance::yipee: I can't wait!!! I'm so glad that you started this thread, its awesome!! Way 2 go girl!!!

OMG :rofl: I am loving that you made this group! haha I have been working on a baby blanket very sporadically for like.... hmmm..... doing the math.....about 4 yrs I guess. It's just plain sad that I haven't finished it. It's cute though. I will have to get my hubby to show me how to put pictures in here :happydance:

OMG :rofl: I am loving that you made this group! haha I have been working on a baby blanket very sporadically for like.... hmmm..... doing the math.....about 4 yrs I guess. It's just plain sad that I haven't finished it. It's cute though. I will have to get my hubby to show me how to put pictures in here :happydance:

Ooo I can't wait to see pictures! :happydance:

Ok..so I admit..I haven't had a chance to start on my bb! :( I am STILL waiting for my friend to show me how to do it. She has been very busy and tomorrow, we're working out..so I'll just make sure she shows me then!

Ooooo...I can't wait to get my blanket started!!! ;)

Don't feel bad, I haven't started mine either cause I have been so wrapped up in my 2ww. :blush: But I plan on trying to get started this weekend. I want to at least be a few rows in so I can take some pics and put them on here to show off.

Ok ladies, lets get started soon and then show off the progress in pics of our started bb's! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->