Baby blues and sooo angry with myself for it

katnkayla

Reaction score
After ttc for 2 and a half years and 2 losses I had totally given up on having another baby the entire of my pg I was adamant I'd lose him and didnt announce at all really but told family close friends when I could no longer hide bump pg wasn't great but lots of minor things rather than out major anyway he's here happy healthy very content a dream to look after I hardly know I have him.... So I have 2 beautiful children, a happy relationship, a new house, brand new car, enough money, 2 great family's (mine,oh) everything I've ever wanted and more yet I cannot stop crying I feel so sad and lost and I don't know why I know the chemical reason hormones etc. OH is working alot went back the day after I gave birth but he has no choice and his family are helping me ferry my dd to nursery etc but I do miss him, I can't even blame sleepless nights as jake only gets me up once at 3am. I feel so ungrateful as I know exactly how lucky I am but all I do is cry everything feels so surreal like im just gonna wake up and ive dreamt ever having him mw says to keep an eye on it and she knows that's not much help :nope: I had bad baby blues with dd but she was major colicky never slept I was in an unhappy relationship miles away from my family It kinda felt justified if you know what I mean ohhh man :cry: :cry::cry:

Hi there, :hugs: first of all.

From your ticker, I can see that you just gave birth a few days ago. Don't be too hard on yourself as it is early days and your body is still recovering. Your midwife or health visitor will be visiting still so you could mention to them how you're feeling.

PND is no respecter of what your family life is like. It can happen to anyone. Having said that, it may just be the baby blues and you will hopefully start to feel more like your old self soon.

I wish you all the best. It's not a nice way to feel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"