baby blues:-(

meli1981

D, me, and our crazy 3!
Reaction score
Hi everyone:) im 3 days pp today, starting to get a bit of baby blues:-( i think its because i sad this was my last delivery. We are done having babies, which under normal circumstances im good with, but right now i feel like crying thinking its all over. I will never have a new baby again, or get that bfp again:-( anyone feel the same? Even tho im surrounded by my little family of five, i feel pretty lonely:-(

We may have a 3rd if I am brave but I had guilt baby blues. I felt I had betrayed my older baby and I would tell people and no one understood how I felt. I felt lonely, sck, sad, it was horrible.

2 days ago I only had 2 hours of sleep older baby's molars are coming in and then woke up to feed younger baby. That next day (yesterday) I was cryi g crying crying thinking it had come back but it was my tiredness beating me up to the fullest.

You are just into it 3 days, give it 3 weeks at least and it will go away. Your older children should help time go by faster. Good luck dear, hope it passes FAST! Baby blues SUCK!

I was sad for a while when I realised this could be my last (I loved pregnancy and childbirth this time round) and desperate to get OH to have another ASAP, could have jumped on him a week pp :haha: But trying to ignore it, saying to myself that Eric would miss out on my time if I got pg again, plus expense etc. Told OH last night and he agreed that I can focus on planning our wedding instead to stop thinking about babies :happydance:

I think the day I deliver this baby and know its our last I'm going to throw a party! Lol. Don't be sad! You have a perfect little family, it's just hormones. Let them run their course, you'll feel better soon just ride it out xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->