baby bond scan - milton keynes?

xcharx

Reaction score
Hi ladies... jus wanted to know if anyone has had a scan at the babybond clinic in Milton keynes? If so would you recommend them??

Also there's a scan place in northampton that looks good - anyone been there??
Thanks girls :)

Hi, not sure about the one in northampton. I live there and didn't even know we had one. Where is it??? I had a private scan at kiddiecare in peterbrough and that was really nice. Big room, friendly lady, nice and warm.

Heya, I had my gender scan booked there but they can led coz of the snow so can't really help they were nice over the phone? :haha: Where abouts are you from I live in Leighton B.
X

Soon - its a place called preview I believe? There's price seem really reasonable :) peterborough is a bit too far for me, but thanks :)

Fee - I'm in luton :)

X x

Hello,

The clinic in Northampton is called 'Insight' - I was there this weekend after little one gave us a bit of a scare! I could not recommend this place highly enough - they were absolutely wonderful! Nothing was rushed and they listened to our concerns and put our minds at rest. I have decided I will definitely pay to have our 20 wk scan here - the experience is so different to my limited NHS experiences so far.

Miss boo - I'm glad the clinic treated u well :hugs: I'm only going private as the luton and dunstsble hospital won't tell anyone the sex!!

X

Miss Boo thats good to hear as im thinking about using Insight in Cliftonville for a 4d scan later on. Have heard good things about it before too xx

The ladies there were lovely - like kind aunts! Plus the free coffee was pretty good too :D

We had our 4d scans and gender scans at Mawsley and got amazing photos, would highly recommend them and their packages are fantastic for what you pay :thumbup: - wasnt as impressed with Insight but better than not having a scan at all :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->