• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Baby born at 23weeks

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
dont know if this was posted before but i just spotted this online :

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/article2329817.ece

what a great little girl

That's amazing. I don't want to start a debate on abortion here but I can't believe she was born under the legal week limit and managed to survive like that, what a brave baby.

Lil Miracle, she's so cute xox

What an amazing story, gives such hope to people with babies born prematurely. Lovely story.. Kx

Oh my... This is just amazing! What a perfect lil' girl... Jeez:cloud9:

It's cute to see that after I just saw the thread on Hayley's baby Alex.... That girl is a real miracle... You just don't know why those things happened in both cases.
I'm shocked 23 weeks is the legal limit for abortion?? Thought it was 12 weeks, I think in France it's 12.

Aw what an amazing story! It does upset me to know that Sophie was older than her and heavier and she couldnt make it :cry:

It's cute to see that after I just saw the thread on Hayley's baby Alex.... That girl is a real miracle... You just don't know why those things happened in both cases.
I'm shocked 23 weeks is the legal limit for abortion?? Thought it was 12 weeks, I think in France it's 12.

They dont pick up things that are wrong till a 20 week scan alot of the time, I htink thats why it's 24 weeks (think thats the limit?)

my uncle was born that early.
sadly he has alot of problems now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"