Baby born or baby Chou Chou

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by x-li-x, Oct 4, 2013.

1. x-li-x

x-li-x Me & Hubby + 3 :)

Any one have any recommendations which?

We already have 2 baby Annabel's and a baby born girl
    But daughter wants yet another doll for Christmas
    She had asked for a baby Chou Chou but I have no idea if this doll is any good, my daughter is 3 and little so we don't won't a doll to heavy or too mechanical, one of her baby Annabel's sound awful :(
    So now I'm debating go for the Chou Chou or get her a baby born boy to go with her much loved baby born girl, a little brother.

Or none and just get a few outfits for her baby born she has already but then she really has her heart set on a new one

Any suggestions welcome.

Features aren't overally important as she rarely plays with the features she has a great imagination without them :)

2. BethK

BethK Well-Known Member

We bought a Chou Chou last year from ToysRUs. Unfortunately it was faulty, the sound would get stuck on a loop so we took it back but they didn't stock the Chou Chou we had any more so had to get the Baby Born.

To be honest i preferred the Chou Chou, or would have done if it actually worked.

3. harveygirl

harveygirl Well-Known Member

I recently ordered this one for my daughter, Its a corolle doll. They get really good reviews. It doesn't 'do' anything, but I think she'll love it as it's different from the ones she has as it has hair! I find that she doesn't bother with the interactive ones much anyway. Here's a pic,

4. Buttercup84

Buttercup84 2 girls, 1 boy

5. abstersmum

abstersmum Well-Known Member

They have a lovely Chou Chou one in asda in the 2 for £20 deal it has a soft body so not heavy but full size so you can get clothes to fit it