Baby born or baby Chou Chou

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
Any one have any recommendations which?

We already have 2 baby Annabel's and a baby born girl
But daughter wants yet another doll for Christmas
She had asked for a baby Chou Chou but I have no idea if this doll is any good, my daughter is 3 and little so we don't won't a doll to heavy or too mechanical, one of her baby Annabel's sound awful :(
So now I'm debating go for the Chou Chou or get her a baby born boy to go with her much loved baby born girl, a little brother.

Or none and just get a few outfits for her baby born she has already but then she really has her heart set on a new one

Any suggestions welcome.

Features aren't overally important as she rarely plays with the features she has a great imagination without them :)

We bought a Chou Chou last year from ToysRUs. Unfortunately it was faulty, the sound would get stuck on a loop so we took it back but they didn't stock the Chou Chou we had any more so had to get the Baby Born.

To be honest i preferred the Chou Chou, or would have done if it actually worked.

I recently ordered this one for my daughter, Its a corolle doll. They get really good reviews. It doesn't 'do' anything, but I think she'll love it as it's different from the ones she has as it has hair! I find that she doesn't bother with the interactive ones much anyway. Here's a pic,

corolle doll.jpg

^Yes! I was going to say the Corolle dolls are lovely and a bit different from the usual Zapf ones. I've got DD this one for her birthday:
https://www.tesco.com/direct/coroll...-a803-45ad-bb03-8d126077e770.0&skuId=597-2778
I paid with clubcard vouchers when they were doubling them for toys earlier this year, which i'm pretty sure they'll do again before xmas :thumbup:

They have a lovely Chou Chou one in asda in the 2 for £20 deal it has a soft body so not heavy but full size so you can get clothes to fit it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"