Baby bottle insulating bags?

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi girls, quick question..has any1 got one? if so where from and what is it called? i would like to get it off amazon if poss as i have some money on my account thanks xxx

I have dr brown bottles xx

I have the tommee tippee one, highly recommend it :)

I have two tommee tippee ones & there really good :) I vrought mine online from Asda & they came with 3 bottles too (even though I don't use tommee tippee now I use avent) x

Mines tomme tippe and you can pretty much get them anywhere

Tommee tippee, got mine off amazon, you get 2 in a box.

I have a MAM one, it's great and taller than the Tommee Tippee one :flower:

I have these -

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tommee-Tip...SN1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321358490&sr=8-1

They fit the Avent bottles I have :) xx

Tomme tippee is rubbish when compared to the avent insulator bag... Keeps the bottles warm/cold for much longer in comparison.

We don't bother with it anymore though far better to get a flask (we have the fisher price one but any flask will do, doesn't matter.
Fill bottle up half amount with cooled boiled water say your lo has a 6oz feed fill bottle to 3oz iyswim then boil the water and fill flask get a milk dispenser from asda or tesco etc measure out your scoops. Then when you come to feed your baby when out fill the bottle up to 6oz and it makes the water temp just right to drink, then add the pre measured milk and shake... et voilà a ready made bottle and so much better! :thumbup:

I have an Avent one, it's really good. I got it as my free item in Boots 3 for 2 baby event

I have the Avent one and it actually kept the water too warm! Had to get a bowl of cold water to cool it down!! It is excellent though!

Thanks everyone! what about dr brown bottles as they r very tall xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->