Baby bouncers/swings

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Swanny, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Swanny

Swanny Well-Known Member

Have you got one yet?

I don't know which one to get. We have the millie and boris range from m&p but their bouncer is £85 and it doesn't even do anything as in play music, swing, vibrate etc.

So I really don't want to get that one.

We would want neutral colours or multi coloured rather than pink or blue.

Can anyone recommend anything?

x

2. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

theres a red multi coloured one that vibrates in argos for £25 thats the one im getting its a bargain x

3. Gwizz

Gwizz Boys Rule!

Try the Asda baby event do they have anything

We have the mamas and papas barnaby bear one, not a swing but a bouncer that vibrates etc think it cost £40 ish (work collegues brought it for DS)

x

4. Emmea12uk

Emmea12uk The Folic acid police!

I had the milli and Boris one but hardly used it. It was cute but really boring. I ended up getting a fisher price kick and play as my friend had one and my son loved it. Trust me, if you get one which entertains, you will get so much more handsfree time!

5. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I have the infant to toddler rocker for my son as a rocking chair, but I will be using it as a bouncer/rocker for the new one as it lies flat once they've fallen asleep. I've also bought a swing, think it's some Fisher Price carry along thing, it's the cheapest one they do but it's small and I had enough clubcard points/vouchers to get it. We found our swing a godsend last time but didn't get it til late on having thought they were a waste of (a lot) of money when pregnant.

6. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

kiddicare are doing some good ones at the moment :D
    ive just brought mine from asda but they only come in pink and blue.
    Boots might have some too :) xx

7. tessica123

tessica123 Well-Known Member

I got a ziggy zebra one for my lo from babies r us it vibrated and played music and rocked

I then got one of the old fashioned bouncy ones of car boot for £3 the zebra one was great for newborn but as soon as he could move his legs the rock on it was rubbish

Yet the bouncer one i have is brill he moves his legs and gets it moving that much my oh jokes we wil have to fasten it to floor before he tips it up lol keeps him happy for ages

8. ttcEmiy

ttcEmiy mother to a 6 yr old girl

9. Jenren

Jenren Well-Known Member

I bought the Once upon a time one from Mamas and Papas - I fell in love with it.

Got a really colourful and interactive playmat as well x x

10. vickie83

vickie83 Mama to 2 little ladybugs

We had 4 different ones for Evie (2 bouncers and a swing) but the Fisher Price infant to toddler rocker I'd recommend to anyone. It lies flat for a newborn and vibrates then as they get older they can sit in it to have a snack or watch TV.