Baby Brain Strikes Again

Frankie

Reaction score
Fast asleep on Sunday morning I decide to text a rather erm naughty text to what I assume due to the content would be my boyfriend but it went to my 77 year old nanna

Embarrassed.com on Sunday during lunch I didn’t even think I could text whilst I was asleep

HAHAH I done that once! years ago about a party I was having and what exactly we where doing there to a mate called Michelle I hit MUM instead! she text back "have you nothing else better to spend your money on?" of feck!

Noooo CRINGE that wud happen to me too arggghhh did u realise after or was it a sending sending nooooooooooo thats the wrong person too late moment?? lol xx

Its awful luckily my nan brushed it off

I was mortified though

Ah I remembered I done this on my bf, he was late home as usual mucking about with his mates and my mate text asking was he home as i had been bitching and I text her "no the F*cking c*nt is not home yet and I will kill him" it went to his phone! he cant read! but knows enough to knew what it said and asked me to read it. And yes there is that moment when its sending and you cant cancel it roaring NOOOOOOOOO at your phone lol I had to check my outbox for about a year after that to make sure I was sending things to the right people.

hahahaha!! Dragonfly

Oh well we have an excuse for it

I keep telling my fella that im off for a wash in bed

Hubby and I were having text-sex once. It was a running conversation and I was just hitting 'reply' to the last text that came in my inbox. Unfortunately one of my girlfriends text me whilst we were in the middle of it and she got a not-so-clean reply from me which was meant for my hubby!

Hubby and I were having text-sex once. It was a running conversation and I was just hitting 'reply' to the last text that came in my inbox. Unfortunately one of my girlfriends text me whilst we were in the middle of it and she got a not-so-clean reply from me which was meant for my hubby!

Hahahaha! So im not the only one!

:rofl: Hahahaha! That's funny. I've never done it myself but christ if I did, I'd be too embarrased face em again.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh dear - cringe to all your stories!! I hate that moment of .......NOOOOOO.... you know as you're pressing 'send' it's too late! :dohh:

Yes I have done it many times. Thank god for the sent box, especially when I have been drunk :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->