baby bump question!

tg1374

Reaction score
i was just wondering if any of your baby bump flunctuates from tight to soft day by day. Some times my belly is crazy hard and other days it feels like jello. Does this depend on the position of baby?

P.S. can someone please tell me how to add pictures to my thread posts, the only button i can find above it to add attachments.
thank you ladies

mine is like this constantly, from about 23 weeks it was solid and squishy different times of the day and still does it now! i think it is where the baby is led, like right now the middle of my stomach is rock hard cos shes sticking her bum out! lol.
and u have to upload your piccies to a image uploaded website such as www.imageshack.co.uk and take the link for forums, it comes up next to the picture, and just copy and paste it into the thread! let me know if u need any more help with it!

I'm about 2 weeks behind you, but my bump is the same,
sometimes it feels rock hard, but other times it feels soft and jello-y

I've only had a bump for a week or so, but mine is exactly the same!!

On the plus side, at least I am beginning to look pregnant rather than fat!!!

we're about the same, nd my bump changes shape and softeness etc.
Today it is very soft and flabby and smaller! I much prefer it when its hard and big!

Yeah mine's the same. Tends to be softer in the morning and harder in the evening.

Yup, mines the same. Soft in the morning and harder towards the night. It might be because we eat throughout the day and because the uterus has pushed everything up, the upper part of the bump get's harder when there is food inside us. I say this because last night, my belly was rock solid, and then I ended up vomitting and my belly was soft again.

Just my theory. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->