baby buys

Tracybabydust

Reaction score
just bought baby bath n lots of accessories toys n smellies changing mats etc. I have just put them all into draws. Eek exciting!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for shopping sprees:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive just bought a buggy but now im unsure of the colour :dohh::dohh:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for shopping sprees:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive just bought a buggy but now im unsure of the colour :dohh::dohh:

Im looking at buggys...not buying one yet, but going by prices think i'd better start saving! seen a really nice one but its like £730!! bit over my budget.. lol

Aah thats so exciting!! :) Oh my goodness I want to buy everything already and I just found out last week. It doesn't help that I have to go into toddler section for ds and of course all the baby stuff is right beside! We've still got out great stroller kicking around and the bassinet attachment for it was never used with ds. It is sitting in our closet in the packaging, can't wait to put it all together. I've got a lonnnnnng 9 months ahead of me haha. I am so impatient! Can't wait to find out the sex, I will resist shopping until then!

I can't wait to go shopping! Such an exciting time.

Oooooo exciting, I cant wait to do baby buys :haha: just hoping family and friends take the news well....................ohhhhh hello :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->