baby buys

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Tracybabydust, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Tracybabydust

Tracybabydust Well-Known Member

just bought baby bath n lots of accessories toys n smellies changing mats etc. I have just put them all into draws. Eek exciting!

2. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay for shopping sprees:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ive just bought a buggy but now im unsure of the colour :dohh::dohh:

3. XxCalxX

XxCalxX Well-Known Member

Im looking at buggys...not buying one yet, but going by prices think i'd better start saving! seen a really nice one but its like £730!! bit over my budget.. lol

4. Kayleigh Lou

Kayleigh Lou Well-Known Member

OOOooo i cheated and got one off ebay for £120.00.

5. MamaDee

MamaDee Mommy + recent MMC

Aah thats so exciting!! :) Oh my goodness I want to buy everything already and I just found out last week. It doesn't help that I have to go into toddler section for ds and of course all the baby stuff is right beside! We've still got out great stroller kicking around and the bassinet attachment for it was never used with ds. It is sitting in our closet in the packaging, can't wait to put it all together. I've got a lonnnnnng 9 months ahead of me haha. I am so impatient! Can't wait to find out the sex, I will resist shopping until then!

6. bubba03

bubba03 Active Member

I can't wait to go shopping! Such an exciting time.

7. mummy2one

mummy2one DS (8) OH (34) ME (30)

Oooooo exciting, I cant wait to do baby buys :haha: just hoping family and friends take the news well....................ohhhhh hello :flower: