Baby cant go any higher

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by hayley x, Dec 15, 2009.

1. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

oh my all day today I have been getting the most painful movements... its like she is trying to stretch out upwards but theres no room left :haha: Shes too big to move in there now and I still have over 8 weeks left. Doesnt help that shes a little fatty.. even less room :haha:

xxx

2. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

I know how you feel, cant see my l/o having another 11 weeks of room left :wacko:. p.s: Seems ive got a little fatty too :happydance:xx

3. Bexbex999

Bexbex999 Mum to Elizabeth

I have the same problem here, at my last scan the length of her femur was off the chart so shes gonna be a long one!

4. hayley x

my LO is measuring 2 weeks ahead length wise and weighing pretty big - got another growth scan on thurs so will know a more up to date weight!! Bex Bex our little girls are due the same day :D xxx

5. Bexbex999

I have another scan on Thursday aswell! I wanted to leave it till after Christmas as I finish work on Thurs but they insisted.

Sometimes it feels like shes gonna kick her way right through my ribs and I will look down to see a little foot there!

6. hayley x

oooh we'll have to compare scans :D :D I have another one 14th Jan as well do you have any after this. When was your last scan, how much was she weighing? xxx

7. Bexbex999

My last scan was on 1st Dec where she weighed 3 and a half pounds. I have one on Jan 12th aswell with poss one inbetween as I am diabetic. How much was your LO weighing last time?

8. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

:haha: brilliant :D

I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! My goodness where has the time gone - soooo excited for you xx

9. katekatekate

katekatekate Guest

I'm nearly 28 weeks and when I walk I feel like someone's trying to burst out of my tummy like some dodgy sci fi film. She's not a fatty (according to mw) but I have a really short torso. I love chubby babies anyway so I wouldnt mind. Awhh.

10. trying4#1

trying4#1 Well-Known Member

aww, bless..that is so sweet! :)
    this probably sounds weird, but im looking forward to it all...although i can appreciate you are very uncomfortable...apparently, a warm bath should help! x