Baby carriers - What changing bag do you use?

dom85

Mum of 2, 3rd on the way
Reaction score
Hi, originally I wouldn't have even contemplated baby wearing but the idea has grown on me a lot over the last few months as I tend to travel quite a bit and do a lot of walking.

I've been looking at the Baby Bjorn carrier (the active one I think), I'll probably go for this one, I've read a lot of good reviews about it.

The only thing that it putting me off slightly still is all the stuff that you have to take with you when you're out and about and where it's all going to go. I'm guessing that you must have to use a backpack style changing bag but I can hardly find any to start with let alone one that actually looks nice and has enough space for everything without being too bulky. So I was wondering what you all use, would I be able to get away with one that just goes over your shoulder?

Help!

when you are baby wearing you learn to travel light!!!! I've got a yummy mummy changing bag that i can carry on one shoulder with no problems.

Can I just say one thing about the Bjorn?

We LOVED our Bjorn. However, for the money you spend on it, it doesn't last long. Hopefully your LO might be a smaller bubs, but they have a 22lb weight limit. I know some people who LOs are over a year and aren't 22lbs yet, but our daughter was 20lbs by 6 months! She's a porkchop ( :cloud9: ) and her legs got too big for the opening way before she actually hit the weight limit.

I have a Cuddlywrap which I adore and we've ordered a Babyhawk (haven't used it yet, so I can't give an opinion) but maybe talk to Sam (sparkswillfly) or Mommyof3co who have used their BH's and as far as I know, LOVE THEM!

I got this for hubby as a changing bag for when he's out with LO:

https://www.caboodlebags.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=3

I intend to use it when I wear LO for long periods/trips.

Hey there !

Theres a dedicated babywearing bag called an onbag which comes in a baby and normal size, you can wear them like shoulder bags or like backpacks and they fit wonderfully around all carries you can do with wraps and meitais etc :)

Also theyre soooo pretty !!!

https://onbag.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"