Baby carriers

PrincessSoph

Reaction score
hubby wants to get one for the baby has anyone got any opinions on them like if they found them useful or will be using one?

Attachments

• 49-3761456cA69UC467210M.jpg
    49-3761456cA69UC467210M.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 2
I have one, also had one for my daughter whos now 10 and it was a godsend, i had a c section and was so much easier those 1st few wks to use that.
Our babies are due summer time so no worries of icy pavements.
Also makes dad more involved and bet hes gonna have a huge grin on his face as he carrys lo about

xx

ive got a tommy tippee one and also a close baby carrier

For me, the best by far is the close baby carrier. You can have it 5 different ways and i LIVE in mine... as does Lylah :D hehe
So handy when all the other suckers are waiting for the lift and you can take the stairs/elevator.
https://www.littlepossums.co.uk/slings/close/close-red.jpghttps://www.bigmamaslings.co.uk/zen-cart/bmz_cache/3/35cc4728b26100c9a8bf6e85d4876961.image.199x300.jpghttps://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/product/continuum/close_carrier_top_tips.gif

have u managed to bf in it?! are u able to put it on yourself? im yet to have a practice!

defo the close baby carrier, dead easy to put on and very comfy.
xx

I can now yeah, although the first few times i needed a mirror to see what I was doing cuz I found I was putting her legs all over the place, she ended up all tied up haha. And yes I can BF in it, while washing up/vacuuming or reading a book.
I love mine. Its good too cuz you have the extra weight on you, helps you to lose weight and get your muscle strength back
xxx

I'm still planning on getting the close carrier! It looks really good.

I've got a carrier and love it. Makes it so much easier to do things like grocery shopping especially when he stopped liking to be in his car seat.

We have a Snugli, given to us as a gift.. Elyse loves it, and it is handy (even just for around the house when she insists on being held but I need to do something, or when she's fussy and needs to be held but is just sleeping & wakes up when I try to put her down?).. well I think it's the ugliest thing ever. I'm looking to buy a nicer, more trendy baby sling or something because I wouldn't be caught dead in public with it.. but it's very useful!! :blush:

I think baby carriers for OH is a great idea, after 9 months of being pregnant though i can say i wont be using it! dont think my back could take it! xx

I'm still planning on getting the close carrier! It looks really good.

get one get one you'll love it, me, melbo and elm all have the same one and we all wore it for the brum meet lol, we were the baby carrier girls lol
xx

I think baby carriers for OH is a great idea, after 9 months of being pregnant though i can say i wont be using it! dont think my back could take it! xx

I thought this too but baby was only 6lbs 1oz and has just hit 7lbs.. not a problem whatsoever!! So really depends on the size of the baby :)

Ive got a baba sling and baby bjorn. I hate the baba sling ive never figured out how to use it. My OH uses the baby bjorn but it hurts my back and ribs. I find it too heavy. Im getting a moby wrap next which is like the close carrier one.

I bought an ergo carrier...looks great and has great reviews! My sis tried it with her 9 month old and loved it! I think it'll be handy for when I want to go for a walk when I cant' use the stroller (river paths etc). Also at home when the baby just needs to be help and I have stuff to do....

The close baby carrier has a supportive back bit in a cross shape, Lylah is 10lb odd now and I carry her easily, Helens lad Rhys is 12lb odd and she has no problem carrying him. I see it as an additional fat burner aswell as a convienience.
xxx

thanks, I cant wait to use mine, fingers crossed she will love it! Hopefully I plan to carry her alot, should I get more than one?

thanks, I cant wait to use mine, fingers crossed she will love it! Hopefully I plan to carry her alot, should I get more than one?

See how you get one with the one you got first or you could end spending a fortune like me!

lol I know I bought it off here, a green one so if she dont like it I didnt pay full price, if she she does ill get a black one for oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->