Baby Changing Units

x-amy-x

Mammy
Reaction score
After the finger burning incident, i'm looking into getting a changer.

How long can they be used for?

Thanks xx

up to a year i think
we have a wooden one from toys r us very strong and sturdy xxx

I change caitlyn on the table near the radiator. I forgot the radiator was on and laid her down and she started crying. Ended up with a blister on her finger and i didnt notice til the day after

:cry:

I change caitlyn on the table near the radiator. I forgot the radiator was on and laid her down and she started crying. Ended up with a blister on her finger and i didnt notice til the day after

:cry:
Aww Bless hun,dont beat yourself up about it. I wouldnt even think they would get that hot!! OMG what a fluke/freak thing.
:hugs: I do Tabs on our dining room table on her mat and she almost headbutt the chair by her head :blush:
You cant prevent some things hun as they are purely freak accidents
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: oh honey, these things really do happen :hugs: i cut maddi's finger nails last week and didn't notice she was bleeding till found blood on her suit :cry:
we have a changing unit, with our whole nursery furniture and i love it, it's such a good idea, expect when i hit her head on it, luckly she didn't cry :dohh:
like claire said i'm sure they last about a year, ours has draws underneath so becomes a unit after the changing bit is finished with.
big hugs sweetie :hug:

Ive been thinking about changing tables. Cant decide whether they are a waste of money or not, because I could just lay a changing mat on our bed. Anyone think they are fantastic and they couldnt live without it?

I love ours and couldn't live with out it. I don't think I've ever changed a diaper (when we are at home) anywhere else. I think they can be used as long as the baby is still in diapers. I don't know why you couldn't.

Ive been thinking about changing tables. Cant decide whether they are a waste of money or not, because I could just lay a changing mat on our bed. Anyone think they are fantastic and they couldnt live without it?

me :) i absolutely love ours, i too have never changed her nappy at home without using it. love it! and great for saving your back as mines been awful since giving birth :)

I dont know what we'd do without ours, its brill. Cant leave him on it anymore though coz hes rolling over now.

My auntie gave us hers and she said she used them until theirs were potty trained.

xxx

I have an changing area on top of the chest of drawers but as Katie got bigger she started banging her heels off the end of it. I now use the changing unit (which has a bath in it) - it's great for storing nappies, wipes. I think I'll be able to use it for ages as it won't matter if eventually her feet dangle slightly over the edge.

I used one over the cot - cot changer :D Tbh I now change moo on the floor on a mat of course!

Hugs to little lady x

:hugs:

I also use only the changer for her diaper business.:)
You can use it until there's something to change,why not?
Good investment.

We didn't use ours very much last time so i'm not going to bother this time. We had a cheap one from ikea (£20) and it was really sturdy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"