15 x 0-3 months sleepsuits
4 x 0-3 months onsies
22 x 0-3 months vests
2 x 0-3 months top+bottom oufits
3 x socks
2 x hat
2 x scratch mitts
3 x 3-6 months sleepsuits

i dont know why i have so many of some thing and almost none of the other, so in your opinions ladies, what do i need to be stocking up on more really? for some reason i thought i had tons of onsies which i guess you want more of them then the vests things?
i have a mass combination of long and short sleeve vests and a ton of sleepsuits for some reason
maybe its wishful thinking that he'll sleep lots :haha:

i would say you will need a few more socks and mitts, as they always go missing! lol

I think you have way more than enough! 3 months will fly by. xx

i dont even remember buying that many lol
just counted them up and not a clue how ive ended up with so much!
shall get some more socks and mitts and then move on to 3-6 months i think :D

i would get some newborn stuff as they smaller than 0 -3 and u cant guarntee how big or lil bubba going to be xx

I say you have plenty... wait and see what works for your baby and what you need and prefer. Then if you find you need more of something, you can always buy it later. Your baby will not go naked in the meantime :haha:
Lots of babies outgrow the 0-3 way before 3 months so you may not want to buy too much more in that size.

(I thought vests were the same thing as onesies?)

I'd get a few newborn outfits, a few more socks and mittens, then start working on 3-6 and 6-9 month clothes.

Sounds like you have plenty.
What are onesies? I don't remember buying them for DS almost 13 years ago.

When DS was born, I'd bought everything in newborn size, but he was 10.5lb and they didn't fit, so I had to send hubby out to get bigger stuff lol.

My understanding is that vests are the same thing as onesies... its a UK/US thing...
but since the OP mentioned having both, I'm quite confused! :haha:

Just googled them. It's the little short sleeve bodysuits. Apparently it's a brand name rather than a garment. Makes sense now :thumbup:

Nice to see a fellow progesterone lady doing well :happydance:

You need some newborn stuff for sure... 0-3 would drown even a 9lb baby! Lol

apart from that, all looking good!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel