baby clothes

lisac25

mum to 2 beautiful girls♥
Reaction score
i have just been sorting out all my baby clothes ready to start washing etc, and have counted out 25 new born vests, whoopsie do u think this is too much lol
havent even started counting out 0-3 etc etc yet haha

LMAO you're as bad as me with my 27 + baby gros and 27+ vests and I think I must be up to 20+ 0-3 month hats!
I only need do the washing once a month for her though :happydance:

hahaha i think i have double of that loool at least you wont be washing alot hahhaha

im the same !! didnt relise i had that many, but i wud defo get some 0-3mth aswel incase ur babies big xx

omg :( if u think thats alot i have well over 40 i just buy and forget what ive got and buy more and have things given to me now i feel silly for having so many if u think that is alot LOL

oh i have a whole box full of 0-3 and 3-6 month stuff just thought i should sort out the new born things first lol

i soooooo didnt think of it like that, no washing ahhhhhhh wear and throw hehe

:rofl: oohh gosh, im same tho, ive had to bag up and put 3-6mth in loft, no room !!

tropicana
40 !!! well who knows wots to many anyways ! and also its good to leave some at mil/parents ! x

i didnt realise how much i had either, just keep picking bits up, it was only when i just sat down to sort it all out that i realised lol
my daughter is not much help either, bless her she had some birthday money to spend the other day and insisted she used it to buy her baby sister a present, which just had to be the smallest cutest lickle vesties in the whole shop lol x

dont forget you can stick a couple in the car and in the baby bag, a few at grannys house etc. and if you get a real sicky baby you could be changing quite a few times a day.

wow that is alot... i feel i need more, actually scrap that havent bought any lol well except some 0-3 set things

LOL that's about what i've got!!

All newborn too!

Not got a load of 0-3 but think i have enough.

Oh well, hopefully less washing.

xxx

Wow that is alot!

I have 24 vests in total but thats a mix of newborn and 0-3! About half and half i would say!

Uhh and i realised i have 6 baby gros...and they are all 0-3 months whoops! Think I really need to buy some new born ones! I'm just sick of white now :p

I don't have any newborn since my first son was too big from day he was born to go into newborn lol. If this one isn't I'll have reason to go shopping :p

OMG! i'm sooooo showing OH this thread!!! he wont et me buy anymore!! rekon we have about 20 of each and he wil not let me buy any more!!!!! :( sad now!! lol
xxxx

Lol mght show mine this thread to!

I've actually just put everything we have in the wash...every item of baby clothes fit in one wash!! i WANT more lol

My Mil had ago at me since i made her iron all my baby clothes :rofl: she counted over 50 NB vests and 50 sleep suits and about 50/60 0-3 Vests and 50/60 Sleep suits :rofl:

i will have no washing to do at all lol

got to love the mil every now and then haha :muaha:

My Mil had ago at me since i made her iron all my baby clothes :rofl: she counted over 50 NB vests and 50 sleep suits and about 50/60 0-3 Vests and 50/60 Sleep suits :rofl:

i will have no washing to do at all lol

got to love the mil every now and then haha :muaha:

My god youve got loads. I need to buy more :rofl: :laundry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583