Baby Clothes?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by NicolleM.T.B., Jan 27, 2011.

1. NicolleM.T.B.

NicolleM.T.B. Mummy to Ava <3

Really random but i'm starting to get very confused with all the baby clothes baby girl needs! For the first few months i know she'll mainly wear all in ones and little outfits but at night time will she also wear all in ones or am i meant to get her special baby pj's? :s

2. mommyof3co

mommyof3co Mommy of 4 amazing boys!

I have footed sleepers for bedtime, and gowns :)

3. BaybeeMama

BaybeeMama Well-Known Member

I wanna get sleepers for my baby and little pj's just for the hell of it lol.... They'll be her fancy sleep clothes lol

4. NicolleM.T.B.

NicolleM.T.B. Mummy to Ava <3

haha! yeah for when she's got a baby-sitter! most of the time she'll be in all-in ones lmao feel a bit guilty that she'll be in them most of the time for the first few months so i picked her up some leggings and tops today :D

5. LoraLoo

LoraLoo Pregnant with a Rainbow

All in one's :thumbup: hold everything together,i found pj's just wrinkled up their backs, easier to take off when they puke in the night too :haha: xxxxx

6. BaybeeMama

BaybeeMama Well-Known Member

Awe that's so cute. I have little grey leggings for her. They are so cute nd tiny. My sister recently bought her shiny pink leggings lol