Baby club weight loss group

I use far too many exclamation marks. !!

lol I do too! Always..and too many smilies :blush:

Glad to hear he's settling now..Abbey's been restless the past 2 night, but I think it's her teeth again. She's back to drooling constantly and being very clingy.

My hubby said he wants to shed some weight..so I started talking to him about cutting cals and exercise. He was like "You mean I can't eat THAT!? OR THAT????" lol. I don't think it's gonna work. He's not *overweight*..just over 210 lbs at 6 ft 4..but he's getting a tummy now and is all freaked out about it. He'll only have to try half as hard as we do! Men!!!

What are they like! My Dh is so skinny! Lucky git.

lol I know..makes me sick!

But you have done fantastic...I just can't say it enough. I'd kill to be 135 lbs lol. Can't wait to get back into the diet world :D

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! Will weigh in tomorrow as we didnt get back til 3am this morning hope everyone is ok xxx

Ah thanks PLB!
Welcome back, hope you had a fab time x

I was wondering if I could join your group. The only thing is I actually haven't had a baby yet. I'll be TTC in the autumn. If I'm the only one who hasn't actually had a LO yet here, then I can wait to join. Just need encouragement. I had hoped to lose 40 lbs before I started TTC, and I've only lost 4 lbs. It just feels like a completely uphill battle.

Anyway, let me know if I can join... if not, that's fine, maybe I can find some other type of group on here.

Thanks!

Of course you can join!

What are you doing so far? Special diet, calorie counting exercise etc?

welcome matata!!
well only put on 2lbs phew!!! thought it may have been more as i ate what i fancied on holiday lol but i also continued with my pill as to stop me from having a period on hols so hopeing that will have made a difference to my weight.

Thanks guys!!

I mostly eat fruits and veggies, and I drink tons of water. I also exercise 2-3 times per week but am trying to exercise more.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Did an hour on the elliptical day before yesterday, and went for a walk today w/ my dogs and did a lot of hills. Hope everyone is having a good night.

matata sounds like your doing a great job hun we weigh in on a friday. me im not doing too well as i had a curry last night followed by banofie pie still holiday mode:dohh:

Matata you're doing great! I am doing rubbish and my jeans are feeling tight again so as of next week I am gonna be strict with myself again. I don't think this weeks damage can be repaired by fridays weigh in!

Sorry i haven't posted on here in a while. LO has had a vomiting bug for the last 6 days, not fun. I also fell off the wagon a bit and had AF but am back on track and have lost another 2.2lbs. Welcome Hakunamatata!

Thanks guys! Went for another good walk today, only 30 min. but better than nothing. AF started this week so I don't really anticipate a loss for Friday but we'll see.

Hugs to all!

AF always made me gain! PMS week was the worst.

You guys are doing great though!

Choc, don't worry..you'll bounce right back. Those jeans probably just shrunk in the dryer lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->