Baby club weight loss group

Of course you can Sept! Are you doing a weightloss program or just healthy eating?

I want to lose a stone via exercise and healthy eating! Lol started my 'diet' yesterday

Hows it going? Are you calorie counting? We weigh in on fridays by the way, but only if you want to!

Im not calorie counting, im just trying to eat a low carb/sugar diet .. Im breastfeeding aswell so i cant really do calorie counting as i get hungry at random times and hunger varies day to day!

Sorry i have been MIA for so long. I am back at work now and LO has been sick quite a bit lately from vomiting bugs to sore throats and now chickenpox! Bloody nursery is full of germs lol.

I have been pretty good this week and only have 6.6 kilos to lose but AF is due tomorrow and i am craving so bad! I am finding it so hard not to devour anything sweet in my cupboards. Not that there really is anything but i could do with some jam on toast mmm. I had a banana and some walnuts to try see if that might stop my craving but nope.

Can't afford to waste calories as we are going out for tea for work tonight. I am only going to drink diet coke and water but don't know what to order, maybe fish

hi guys well i have put on 2lbs which is not good but no surprise as ive been a little piggy these past few weeks so am going to vut that out!! im more now trying to maintain my weight so il have a few good days and relax on others! x

hiya am i allowed to rejoin? I joined ages ago but pretty much did nothing but am now back at work and have a holiday to slim for 9 weeks today! Xx

Can I join? :flower:

I had my son 3 weeks ago in a natural birth so I'm hoping that by my 6 week check up on September 1st I'll get the ok to start working out again :thumbup: In the meantime I go for daily walks with my little guy...usually about 30 minutes long. I'm also breastfeeding exclusively which I've heard is suppose to really help! The last time I was weighed, I was 40 weeks pregnant and I weighed 198 pounds, my highest weight :( I don't plan on weighing myself until my 6 week check up so I'm just going to stick with the breastfeeding, healthy eating, and walking and hopefully the number has gone down a bit!

My ultimate goal is to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 135 pounds. I want to make smaller goals to achieve before that too, but I'm going to wait until I'm weighed first :)

Welcome newbies and returnies! I've been on holiday all this week and have gained for sure as my jeans are tight! I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow then back on the wagon. I started mfp again too.

Good luck to the newbies!
Choc, hope if you have gained, it isn't much..but I know you'll get back on track and kick some butt :D :flower:

I'm up 18 lbs at 20 weeks. 0_o

Hi ladies! Well I had been hoping to lose 40 lbs before TTC, but only lost 9. I definitely don't want to put my life on hold though. I will still continue to eat healthy and take my prenatals and all that jazz, but we have officially started TTC and I'm very excited, yayyy!

Hi ladies! Well I had been hoping to lose 40 lbs before TTC, but only lost 9. I definitely don't want to put my life on hold though. I will still continue to eat healthy and take my prenatals and all that jazz, but we have officially started TTC and I'm very excited, yayyy!

Congrats on starting your TTC journey!! I hope it happens quickly for you! :)

Need some more support ladies!
Over the past month I've developed the bad habit of snacking on chocolate mid day!
I'm nursing so luckily haven't gained any weight from it yet.
However, I want to kick this habit now so when i stop i dont have to face this habit head on and have to pay for it.

any tips girls?

Hello ladies, I'm new to this thread, but not new to the site, as you can tell I had a little baby girl about 6 months ago, and now I'm finally ready to get serious about losing the weight and getting to my ideal size. I'm 29 currently about 208lbs, and would like to reach 140lbs so 68lbs total. I'd like to lose at least half of it by my 30th birthday May 23rd. So obviously I have a long way to go. I need some tips on healthy meals, like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm pretty good on healthy snacks. I know what foods are healthy, but my problem is I skip meals or don't eat enough, and when I do eat I store store store fat. My metabolism is probably at a crawl. I have a lower back injury so really rigorous exercise isn't an option yet. Walking is ok at this point. I really don't have time for the gym right now. So eating right at the right time and right portions/combinations is where I'd like to start out. Any tips on simple breakfast ideas would be most appreciated. I look forward getting to know all you ladies, good luck to all!

it seems to have stalled! Hope the regs are doing well though..and a big welcome to the newbies!!

I think we all found it difficult to keep checking in here when we all returned to work! My tips are to use my fitness pal. com to count your calories. Plan your meals the day before and enter them in to the website so you can see if you will come in on target or not. If it says you are going to be over your calories then you can adjust it and change quantities etc. If you enter the food after you've eaten it then it is too late to do anything about it if you are over your calorie allowance.

The only exercise I do now is walking but I used to do the Wii fit 3 days a week.

Losing 1 to 2lb a week is ideal, only weigh yourself once a week first thing in the morning.

Hope that helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->