Baby club weight loss group

well done!!! I wish I had some will power!!! Havent been near my scales for a while- a bit scared tbh!

@Raven24:

Hi,

I am finding it really hard to count my calorie intake throughout the day. This is my third month breastfeeding and I am still on my 88 Kg. I lost 12 Kg in the first 5 days after the birth, but since then NOTHING.

I was wondering, in case you have a daily meal plan if you would be willing to share it with me as I would like to stick to 1700 meal plan too. I just can't find any ideal ones.

It would be wonderful it you would agree to share your secret weapon with me. :)

I want to lose 20 Kg (but I am breaking my goal into 5 Kg steps at a time)

Good Luck and I am looking forward to hear from you!

Can I join in? I have lost 21lbs so far I am near the weight I was before I had my last one but was still fat. I have no pics of me though to show you to compare. I think my dad has one and told him to keep that for a while then I could do a before and after.

Good to see this thread going again! And good to see some new faces, plus familiar ones, brunettebimbo and ricschick! I haven't put any weight back on really since we left this thread originally but I will prob will over christmas!! I wouldn't mind losing a couple more pounds before the upcoming christmas parties though.

@Raven24:

Hi,

I am finding it really hard to count my calorie intake throughout the day. This is my third month breastfeeding and I am still on my 88 Kg. I lost 12 Kg in the first 5 days after the birth, but since then NOTHING.

I was wondering, in case you have a daily meal plan if you would be willing to share it with me as I would like to stick to 1700 meal plan too. I just can't find any ideal ones.

It would be wonderful it you would agree to share your secret weapon with me. :)

I want to lose 20 Kg (but I am breaking my goal into 5 Kg steps at a time)

Good Luck and I am looking forward to hear from you!

Hi i dont really have a set meal plan but most days i have a meal replacement bar for breakfast or a slimfast shake or smoothie something quick around 200 calories.then i have a baked potatoe, omelette, something on toast for lunch i try and make lnch around 500 calories at the most and then that leaves me 1000 calories some of whihc i use for snacks between breakfast and lunch and lunch and dinner and then whatever is left i use for dinner normally 600 to 700 calories for dinner and normally for me dinner is whatever im making for the rest of the family just a smaller portion. Hope that helps

Hey, just seeing if anyone wants to start this up again? I'm one of the originals who started with the group nearly a year ago and I lost 25lb. I've put 5 back on over Christmas at least and need to get back on the wagon! This thread gave us so much success in the beginning, so if anyone wants to join me again that would be great! X

Hey, just seeing if anyone wants to start this up again? I'm one of the originals who started with the group nearly a year ago and I lost 25lb. I've put 5 back on over Christmas at least and need to get back on the wagon! This thread gave us so much success in the beginning, so if anyone wants to join me again that would be great! X

ME ME ME!!! I am a total heffalump right now and I have zero motivation! help!! I am currently 88kgs...194lbs:)blush:) and I would love to get to 68kgs but at this stage I would be happy with 75 then I would go from there. What was your secret??? I really need to find the time to exercise but hubby doesnt get home till late and me finding time to exercise is waaaay down the list of his priorities!!! And I get super hungry when I'm bfing

Hi Pip! Well last time was a bit of a different ball game for me as I was still on maternity leave, Aidan took long naps so I had a good excercise slot! And I didn;t get as hungry because i wasn't working or running round after a toddler!

I used myfitnesspal.com, and this was the key for me I think. I counted my calories, but I entered my food the day before I ate it so i new how many calories I would be eating the next day, rather than entering it after I'd eated it and finding out I'd eaten too much!

I excercised on my wii fit, 45 mins a day. I'll never do that now though, I just don't have the time.

I am going to start using mfp again though.
Also we weighed in every friday morning together.

I'm here :) I'll try get on as often as i can.

I've crept upto 10st5. The heaviest I've been. I blame it on going back to work and crap eating!

I got back on it on Tuesday and weighed in today at 10st2. I aim to get to 9st but I'm not quite sure if i can do it. I really struggle and don't really have time to exercise.

I'm back on Myfitnesspal. Username brunettebimbo.

Good to see you back! My mfp user name is MrsLg. I have no time forexercise either! My goal is 9 stone 7, I am 9 stone 11 right now x

Oooooohhhh right im joining in ....... have 5kg to lose. :growlmad:

Welcome booda! I think I did ok over the weekend, was never more than about 50 over my calorie allowance. I'm gonna weigh in on Friday.

hey girls im back too!!!! i started at 10st 8.5 tuesday just gone and have lost 2lbs this week so will weigh in again on friday. my goal is 9st 7! im going walking wii fit and gym 1-2times a week. and using mfp xx

ricschick, thats my goal weight too!

Hey ladies, anyone's else weighing in today.? I lost 2lb! So I'm back to my pre Christmas weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->