Baby club weight loss group

Not surewhat i weight but far tooooo much! I would lovejust to feelgood about myself i think losing weight - not sure how muche - would help me to feel good/better.

Dont have any certain goals just know id like to lose agooooood bit of weight.. im in size 16-18 and i hate my body. Ive tried before but failed.. i think with the help of you BNB ladies Imight be able to do it this time x

I have an elliptical in my lounge. I also run up the stairs like I'm doing steps. You know like up, up, down, down. I run up going up 2 steps, down 1 step, up 2 steps, down 1 step. I do this almost every time I go up stairs. I do sit ups by hooking my feet under Fins boucny chair and do a silly face every time I get to the top. I also use Fin and filled water bottles as weights! Wooo xx

I have an elliptical in my lounge. I also run up the stairs like I'm doing steps. You know like up, up, down, down. I run up going up 2 steps, down 1 step, up 2 steps, down 1 step. I do this almost every time I go up stairs. I do sit ups by hooking my feet under Fins boucny chair and do a silly face every time I get to the top. I also use Fin and filled water bottles as weights! Wooo xx

Some very good ideas.. even just 20mins 3timesa day or so. i have a treadmill but in truth im very lazy and havent used it in about 2months or so.. i find it so hard to be motivated to do it :(

EEE! I'm totally joining :D I explain my way of eating in my weight loss journal, but basically..I'm working on losing the baby weight (got about 25 lbs left to go) before trying for #3 :)

Good luck to you all!

:( DH is running late from work... I'm already hungry and waiting later to eat means I'm more likely to snack. Damn him.

Fin has a bath at 7 so if I can hold off til then I hope I'll be alright. Come on willpower... work with me and do NOT think about the pack of Percy Pigs in the pantry... xx

Today i've ate:

Brkfst-2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and sprinkle of sugar
Lunch-1 small poached egg on 1 piece brown toast, 1 piece of toast with philly light
Tea- Large plate of chilli and rice
Snack- 1 alpen cereal bar (60cals)

And will prob have an orange once hunger(greediness haha) kicks back in around 8pm!

xx

Shit. Mcdonalds for lunch. Back on it tomorrow!

:( DH is running late from work... I'm already hungry and waiting later to eat means I'm more likely to snack. Damn him.

Fin has a bath at 7 so if I can hold off til then I hope I'll be alright. Come on willpower... work with me and do NOT think about the pack of Percy Pigs in the pantry... xx

Stay strong honey! you can do it!!!!!

Shit. Mcdonalds for lunch. Back on it tomorrow!

:rofl: not too strong there hey hun? :rofl:

Love Holly's new pic!!!

Kitty, hang in there...don't think about the hours..get through each minute. Play an online game, watch a fave episode of something on tv...browse bnb and look for a good argument to partake in :haha:

lol yeah! The McD's one?

I'm way too lazy/tired to worry about it too.

Oh noes! Hope Kitty hasn't jumped into the cupboard!! Maybe lil man is keepin her busy :D

Yep, the McD's one, it makes me giggle!

Oh no, Kitty!! STEP AWAY FROM THE PERCY PIGS!!!

https://file040b.bebo.com/0/large/2008/05/13/21/590337978a7728410628l.jpg

https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/allievengeance/article-1291793-0A4F17A9000005DC-976_306x318.jpg?t=1295294440

I weigh just over 12 stone. Pre pregnancy I was around 11 stone and trying to get back to 10.5 which I haven't weighed for a good 5 years now! So the big aim is to get to size 10/10.5 stone but for now I'm going to concentrate on the 1st step which is to lose the spare tire and double chin and to fit comfortably in size 12 jeans (currently in size 14). I aim to do this by cutting down on the junk food and going for a 1 hour walk every day.

Hi can I join please..basically what she said!!:winkwink:
I am exactly the same weight, was the same weight and want to reach the same goal. I would like to be down to 10 stone eventually but I will take what I can get for now as I have never been this big.
I am following a low calorie diet (around 12-1300 cals a day) as I know this tends to work for me..just need to stick to it this time.lol. I also intend on 30 minutes Wii exercise a day and taking doggy and pram for a walk of abput 1 mile when the weather allows. I am plaaning to lose as much as I can by
25th Feb (my happy birthday!:happydance:) and since the 5th Jan I have lost about 5lb so far. good luck to all of you :thumbup: xxxx

welcome, zzypeg!

LOL newly...we dont have percy pigs here so didnt know what they were

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"