Baby club weight loss group

Welcome zzypeg!! and good luck!

LOL, percy pigs are yummy!!!

:haha:

I love you ladies! I was literally Lolling reading that! I love you can do it man. "You can do it Ozzy... bite his frikkin head off"

I distracted myself by playing with little man and then it was bath time, Ian was home by the time Fin was in bed so just finished the (rather rough) beef hotpot I made for dinner. Yummy!

Percy's are still alive and I've told DH to take them to work tomorrow to get them out of the house lol.

Just on the sofa now with a few mini toblerones... you know the ones in a box at Christmas? Well there's only 125 cals in 4 of those which isn't too bad really!

My knee hurts :( I had a misalligned kneecap which they operated on in 2007 and for some reason over these past 3 days my knee has swollen up raly bad and hurts so much :( x

Well done kitty!!! we knew you could do it!! and why didn't I know that mini toblerones were such few calories?!?!?!

Ooooh, hope your knee is ok!! try and rest it up!

Wonder why it's acting up now...have you done anything different lately?

Good job on the willpower!

has anyone been watching 'the biggest loser'? The people on there are so brave, it's on tonight at 9pm, I sooooooo wanna see how they are all doing!!

No, nothing. That's the odd thing. And I know I've lost weight since Christmas so it can't be from the added weight and pressure. It's right odd. I'm hoping it clears up because I couldn't be laid up to recover from an op if I had to have it done again :( Poo Poo xx

I love that show...but I don't get to see it here :( Once I move back home, I'll get to see all my fave shows again :happydance:....well that's when I'm not working my butt off lol.

Well it's nearly 11 pm..baby just went down, so I'm gonna try to sleep. Gnight girls xx

Good night hun!! sweet dreams!

Hows about we have a weekly weigh in? we wouldn't have to state our actual weight, but say how much we have lost (hopefully not gained) on a set day each week so we can keep up to date with each other?

Good night hun!! sweet dreams!

Hows about we have a weekly weigh in? we wouldn't have to state our actual weight, but say how much we have lost (hopefully not gained) on a set day each week so we can keep up to date with each other?

Great idea! I'm up for that.

Been fairly good today, had cereal for brekky, poached eggs on toast and a cereal bar for lunch and pork chops, roast potatoes and broccoli for dinner. But I did have a bottle of beer, whoops!

I really fancy a pudding now and there is ice cream in the freezer but I.......must........not.......eat........it.......................................

STAY AWAY FROM THE ICE CREAM!!!!!

You can do without it, you've had such a good day!!!!

https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/allievengeance/HardPkVariety.gif?t=1295298906

Oh my god that picture nearly made me wet myself! My bladder control isn't what it used to be you know! I've stayed away so far, but still feeing 'picky' like I'm not quite satisfied. But I WILL be strong!

Thanks for the encouragement newly-wed!

No probs honey!

I think tomorrow when I go to check out the morrisons baby event I might have to enter the fruit isle too lol, I am seriously peckish but nothing to peck on thats healthy!

Yes same here, I need to buy fruit and stuff! Might take a walk to the shop tomorrow.

I am only gonna go in two isles, the fruit & veg and the baby isle. Any further and I'll be tempted by cheeses, chocolate, biccies, crisps.... you name it...:haha:

Anyone else laughing at the mcdonalds thread going on in baby club? I want to comment that mcdonalds is the devil, but seeing as I wolfed a big mac meal before, I think I'd have no argument. I admire the mum in question's willpower... If I'd bought Fin a happy meal I'd defo be pigging it down..."not good for babies" (nom nom nom nom nom)

(kidding btw...no maccies for fin. Don't yell at me :) )

Anyone else laughing at the mcdonalds thread going on in baby club? I want to comment that mcdonalds is the devil, but seeing as I wolfed a big mac meal before, I think I'd have no argument. I admire the mum in question's willpower... If I'd bought Fin a happy meal I'd defo be pigging it down..."not good for babies" (nom nom nom nom nom)

(kidding btw...no maccies for fin. Don't yell at me :) )

:haha: yes, you have no argument today!!! It did make me giggle, it would be one chip for Holly, two for me... lol

weekly weigh in in a good idea shall we say a friday?

Friday's good for me!
Off to bed now girls, night night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back