Baby club weight loss group

ok i just had a bowl of Special K for tea...that has to cancel out the Big Mac for lunch, right? Yin and Yang n all that? :haha:

Absolutely!! you're back on track chick!!

https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/allievengeance/000305.jpg?t=1295308251

https://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr118/allievengeance/McDonalds.png?t=1295308286

Can I please join? I actually want to lose 100 pounds! It feels like a ridiculously huge battle and sometimes I get really down about it :(
I'm 6.5 pounds into my weight loss, so I have a LOOOONG way to go, and could really use some support. I have a "thin" picture (I was thinNER, but I've never actually been THIN) and a current picture taped together on my fridge as motivation. I would post them here, but I just can't do it. I'm too ashamed.
ETA: My official goal is to lose 100 pounds by the end of 2011.

Welcom peanut! :hugs: You can do it..especially since you've given yourself a decent goal time..some people get impatient and expect to lose it in a few months. You probably know the old saying "you didn't gain it overnight..you won't lose it overnight either!"

I look forward to following your weight loss journey :D

morning, girls....its 6 am here and just fed LO. I'm unbelievably tired. I was supposed to cover DD1's school books for her last night but never did a thing. :(

Choc, a lil tip for when you're still feeling picky after eating...have a BIIIIIG glass of water!! That's what I do..to test my hunger. 9 times outta 10, the feeling goes away and I wasn't truly hungry at all..just being greedy :haha: GL

Welcom peanut! :hugs: You can do it..especially since you've given yourself a decent goal time..some people get impatient and expect to lose it in a few months. You probably know the old saying "you didn't gain it overnight..you won't lose it overnight either!"

I look forward to following your weight loss journey :D

Thank you :) I'm happy that I can get some extra support from ladies who are going through the same thing! We can all accomplish our goals :flower:

Morning ladies!!

And welcome Peanut!! Don't worry honey, I have a LOT of weight to lose too, and I honestly believe that these ladies here can help us to do it!!! We can all stick together and be strong!!!

Peace, get those darn books covered!!!!! :haha:

Welcome Peanut. I'll add you to the list shortly. I lost 80lbs before so you can definitely do it :flower:

No-one slept snacked did they?

I can only weigh in once a month when I get my scales back but if you ladies want to do weekly then I'm all for it. Yayyyy.

Hope we all have a good day xx

:haha: no sleep snacking here!! at least I think not.....*runs upstairs to check if any crumbs in the bed.....*

No sleep snacking for me either...cuz I hardly slept :haha: *yawwwn*

And now that she's napping, I have tons of housework to do..yippee.

Today is my Up Day in my diet..so I get to eat whatever I want (within reason of course) YAY!!

I have a ton of housework to do too, just waiting for Holly to take her first nap then I can jump in the shower, thats my most important goal this morning lol, I so need to wash my hair!!

Thanks for the tip Peacelovebaby, will def try that!

Welcome Peanut!

Good luck today everyone. I'm doing the wii fit in a bit!

We have baby club today and the clinic is 2 miles away so me and my local mummy pal Dessy walk there and back which should be good. I might wear Fin today... and just accpet my knee will be agony after. He is a big 16.5lbs at last weigh in so that should make the walk even better as a work out xx

What a fantastic thread! :mrgreen:

I weighed 12stone 5lb just before I had Tristan and weighed 11stone 10lb the day after having him.

2 Weeks after having him I weighed 10stone 10lb.

I weighed myself on the 10th January and I weighed 10stone 1oz.

I feel shit and I feel like my stomach sticks out a mile! :( I started my healthier eating that day but have yet still to find my willpower, I'm starving all the time! I know I've got to be careful with Breastfeeding which I guess is making me kinda reluctant to diet even though I feel shit!

I want to be a perfect 10 again and not have muffin tops!!

I weighed myself yesterday (17th, Monday is my weigh in day) and I had gone to 9stone 12lb! :D I don't know how as I had been naughty and eaten a Domino's Pizza, a glass of wine and cake! :lol:

I was 9stone 7lb before I because pregnant and at that point I was beginning to feel good so I think if I make my goal weight around 9stone I should be happy!

Yay welcome :D I remember you from the October baby thread.

Good luck..sounds like you're doing great already!!!

Whew, so I've started housework..and I've decided, I'll actually be glad to get back to working fulltime to get a break LOL

Welcome Brunettebimbo!

We've got a good group going here! fab stuff!!

Well Holly has gone down for a nap, I had a speed shower, hoover and put some washing on so the rest of the housework can wait a bit!! Am doing what I promised and having some breakfast, a big bowl of Alpen. Today will be a good day diet-wise, I am sure of it!!!

I weigh myself everyday (i know i shouldn't) but it stops me from eating because i'd die if i weighed myself and i'd put weight on!
Friday weigh in sounds good to me!

Had a cereal bar and 2 weetabix this morning as i've been up since 5.30am with the baby so was still hungry after my weetabix so just had to have an alpen bar! xx

I had chocolate Ready Brek! :rofl: There is method behind my madness though.....whilst BF'ing I've found I need sugar. Apparently according to the box Ready Brek has less calories per serving than my usual Weetabix so I had that and it helped my sweet tooth :D

I really need to move my backside, I'm supposed to be having Tristan weighed at 10.30 and we are both still sat in our PJ's! Naughty BnB! :lol:

I have a ton of housework to do too, just waiting for Holly to take her first nap then I can jump in the shower, thats my most important goal this morning lol, I so need to wash my hair!!

I'm quite lucky - Fin poops at the same time everyday and goes into his pooing zone for about 20 mins at just after 8:30 and this is my shower time. Wooo!

Welcome over BB. Hurrahhh! We've got a great group xx

I'm quite lucky - Fin poops at the same time everyday and goes into his pooing zone for about 20 mins at just after 8:30 and this is my shower time. Wooo!

Haha, Holly poops at the same time each day too, but she gets it over and done with really quickly, damn speed-pooping!!!

Brunettebimbo - I am loving the fact the choccy ready brek has less calories than weetabix!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->