baby comp

ALY

spammy sexington
Reaction score
the barnsley paper av just started thier bonny baby of the year comp
so i was looking throu all the entrants wen i came across sam it turned out my sis entered him but hadnt told me she was doing so
he does look adorable thou
but she new i didnt want t enter him
So i was just wondering how any of u would feel about some1 doing this without u knowing

I'd be upset. I was going to enter Caitlyn into one but then decided I would beat up the judges if she didn't win.. :rofl:

I'd be really pissed off. Not just because she did something when you told her not to, but she's submitted a picture of your child to a newspaper. By entering, she could have given this paper rights over the image of your child to use as they wish in future editions.

I'd be really pissed off. Not just because she did something when you told her not to, but she's submitted a picture of your child to a newspaper. By entering, she could have given this paper rights over the image of your child to use as they wish in future editions.

i ant even thou about that do u think i should with draw him from the comp if its possible

I'd definitly check what their terms and conditions are, and if they have any rights over the images they use.

I'd definitly check what their terms and conditions are, and if they have any rights over the images they use.

il get on to it 1st thing 2morro thanks for that

I'd be upset too. That's your baby and your sister doesn't have the right to put him in a public contest, especially if she knew you didn't want him entered.

I've entered Chloe into ours, bit I did it. I'd be pissed off if someone just did it without telling me

I'd be upset. I was going to enter Caitlyn into one but then decided I would beat up the judges if she didn't win.. :rofl:

Lol was that the Herald & Post one??

I want to enter Maya but know i'll be gutted if she doesn't win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->