Baby crying in the womb

IvyBaby

Reaction score
Some of you may have seen it, it is one of the cutest things I have seen recently. It makes my motherly instincts wake up :blush: Poor baby...

https://dsc.discovery.com/news/media/fetalcryingvideo.html

nooooo i didnt like that it actually made me feel sad =(

that is the weirdest thing i have ever seen, poor little baby!!

Arrh bless.

I think that this is cute (but I am biased)

https://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/?action=view&current=Flumpat18w1d.flv

Flump yawns somewhere between 55-65 secs into it. Excuse the fact that he looks like Skeletor off Heman

Are thay sure it was crying???

OMG, it made me sad too! I had actually wondered whether babies cry in the womb... Most everything else (breathing, sucking, swallowing, grasping) they practice in the womb, after all..... It makes me sad that my baby might cry and I don't know it, so I can't comfort her!

Oh that broke my heart, poor little thing!!

My husband already thinks I'm crazy as I worry that the baby might be 'lonely' in there and that I can't comfort them. I mean, I know that their consciousness is not quite as litteral as that and that they 'know' on some level that we are with them but I worry about the little thing in there all by itself.

Okay, maybe I'm a bit crazy lol

OMG, it made me sad too! I had actually wondered whether babies cry in the womb... Most everything else (breathing, sucking, swallowing, grasping) they practice in the womb, after all..... It makes me sad that my baby might cry and I don't know it, so I can't comfort her!

thats y it made me so sad....

Arrh bless.

I think that this is cute (but I am biased)

https://s625.photobucket.com/albums/tt333/NoodlesandFlump/?action=view&current=Flumpat18w1d.flv

Flump yawns somewhere between 55-65 secs into it. Excuse the fact that he looks like Skeletor off Heman

we had 3/4d scan at 28 weeks and lo yawned, it was the cutest thing ever but the video is over 15mins long so dont have it posted anywhere.

Oh that broke my heart, poor little thing!!

My husband already thinks I'm crazy as I worry that the baby might be 'lonely' in there and that I can't comfort them. I mean, I know that their consciousness is not quite as litteral as that and that they 'know' on some level that we are with them but I worry about the little thing in there all by itself.

Okay, maybe I'm a bit crazy lol

looooooool no ur not crazy i think exactly the same, I have conversations with my belly!!!

Lol, sorry for upsetting some of you. I think baby is practicing crying, as it is of vital importance once it is born. :)

Lol, sorry for upsetting some of you. I think baby is practicing crying, as it is of vital importance once it is born. :)

lol dont we know it, no wonder they come out professional screamers!

looooooool no ur not crazy i think exactly the same, I have conversations with my belly!!!

hee hee, me too Mrsahmed- and when I'm not at work I somehow feel the need to talk to them every single time I feel a kick (which is pretty constant at the moment) so that they won't feel like I'm ignoring them. LOL...I think we're a bit soft lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->