Baby daddy estimate?

Lunabonita22

Reaction score
Please don’t judge me.
Pregnant..don’t know who the dad is.

So, I had my period December 2nd to the 9th. I had unprotected sex the 13th, where he had came in me. Flash forward to the 26th of december, I had gotten drunk and had sex with a man and he was using the pull out method. Today, I realized my period was 5 days late. I took 3 test and all of them were positive. My periods are typically 7 days. I just don’t know realistically who the father could be. I took the early detection test. Any advice or help?

My guess would be the guy on the 13th, unless you ovulated really late.

I’d say the guy on the 13th. Your period started on the 2nd - with a 30 day cycle you should ovulate on CD16, which would be December 17th. Sperm can live for up to 5 days, meaning your guy on the 13th’s sperm was viable.

The guy on the 26th would have been too late, you definitely would have missed ovulation.

I gotta agree Average time from O to period is 12-14 days. If you’re a regular 30, your ovulation is more like to bd CD 18 to CD 20. If your LMP WAS 12/2, that puts predicted ovulation at 12/19-12/21. Once you get close to ovulation, sperm can live 3-5 days. Can you post your test? It’s possible to have a delayed O for a thousand reasons, so either is a possibility. But that being said
1. Dude A fully finished whereas Dude B pulled out, and being drunk/uncertainty about pre-ejaculate sure could happen but logistical the first guy makes more sense
2. Dude A in my experience it’s more likely you have a longer lp OR he’s got super sperm or both vs ovulating a week later
3. Depending on how dark your hpt is (not foolproof though) probably will point to one over the other

the good news is that at 13 days apart, your early dating measurements will likely point you one way or the other

<3 wishing you all the best

Also just FYI things have come a long way. Idk about price but there is non invasive prenatal paternity testing (nipp). So you don’t need to wait until birth to verify paternity anymore

Honestly I'm not sure. If AF is 5 days late I'm guessing you were due around the 5th. Ovulation is typically around 14 days before your period which puts you around December 22nd which doesnt really work for either date. I'm not sure anyone could make an accurate guess at this to be honest but a scan hopefully will give you an answer since its 13 days apart. Good luck xx

She’s more than 5 days late if her cycles are 30 days and lmp was 12/2. I had the same thought initially. She would be been due 1/1. If today is 5 days late today/she ovulated late then for sure is the second guy. But I think she just essentially didn’t test until she realized she’s overdue for her period vs doing any tracking. OP feel free to correct me if I’m wrong.

But definitely should be a big difference between a test at 5-6w vs 3-4w. So I’d love to see the lines :). Sorry if I’m overly invested. I’m bored at home and definitely been here before

Ah well if that's right it still doesn't give an obvious answer between the two. I agree seeing the test would help

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->