baby dance after c-section..

we waited about 8 weeks you may find your a little scared first time and tense up cause you don't really know what to expect !

Take it nice and slow first time thats the advice of an old c-section master lol

I've never had a c-section but just a suggestion....wouldn't it be easier to do it from behind IYKWIM so there's no pressure on the scar. Seems the obvious solution to me:happydance::blush:

I've never had a c-section but just a suggestion....wouldn't it be easier to do it from behind IYKWIM so there's no pressure on the scar. Seems the obvious solution to me:happydance::blush:

That's what I was thinking when reading some of the girls responses!

That's what I was thinking when reading some of the girls responses!

Great minds eh???:rofl: (or dirty ones:happydance:)

:rofl:
I think dirty.. I was going to say more with my previous response, but I kept it clean...

hahahahahahahaha

Thats what we did :happydance:

Hmm, being on all fours is quite uncomfortable though and there's the rather gross element of the remains of the bump flopping about :sick:

Hmm, being on all fours is quite uncomfortable though and there's the rather gross element of the remains of the bump flopping about :sick:

Pillow under the bump solves the problem :rofl:

i'd rather my OH stare at my rear that hasn't grown, versus see my big boobs and belly flop around if i did it missionary! LOL.

Errmm.... a few days.:blush::blush::blush:

Seriously, it was less than a week, and we found spooning the perfect position!

i could barely move for 6 weeks haha , but aslong as your wound isnt hurting when pressure is applied then go for it :d

Noooooooooo....I meant both lay down in the spoons position....or cuddling up as I prefer to call it. Not too much wobbling in this position:rofl:

Noooooooooo....I meant both lay down in the spoons position....or cuddling up as I prefer to call it. Not too much wobbling in this position:rofl:

Oh thank goodness! Much better idea :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->