Baby dancing

misskat29

Reaction score
Every other day? Do you think that will do the trick? Or should we do it some more?!

hi, yes its advised to bd evryother day to b sure that you will bd around ov, personally i bd day b4 ov (as some swimmers can live 72hrs inside) day of ov, an day after just to b sure all bases are covered x good luck x

I've heard do it the day before O, the day of O, then wait a day and do it again. That's a good formula for success. But I say do it everyday unless OH has issues with sperm count that you know of...

When I got pg I had sex Day 8,10,12,14,16,18. All at different times just to be sure I was catching Ov. My Temps never increase so I just go by CM.

wish it had worked for me last month :cry: we BD almost every other day then four days straight before, during and after O

Every other day? Do you think that will do the trick? Or should we do it some more?!

every other day is about right , what's sometimes not realised is that leaving a day inbetween helps build up the amount of sperm again as the count goes down if you bd every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->