Baby doesnt cry.

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
as the title says joshua doesnt tend to cry.

when he wakes up in the night for a bottle he doesnt cry he just winges.

the only time he cries is if he is hurt or been scared.

i try to leave him in the night until he cries but last night i left it about an hour but he still didnt cry.

is this normal?
should i worry.

dont get me wrong he cries sometimes but not like a baby should.

Caitlyn didn't cry, then one day she started and it was horrible. I'm sure he's fine.. :hugs:

Sam's the same with the shouting! He's only started properly crying recently because he's teething, and when he meets new people - he's always been so smiley with people before but he's suddenly got really shy (he's ok after a couple of minutes though!) x

Rocco doesn't cry either. Growls like a little lion cub.

Im sure its fine, Caitlyn only cries if she is in pain. Otherwise she just shouts at me to pay attention. In the morning when she wakes up she lifts her head off the bed (tummy sleeper), looks at the monitor and talks :rofl: she's a clever baby!

xxx

Skyler has always been VERY vocal. I sometimes wish he would be a bit quiter. You probably just have a laidback baby. Enjoy it.

i agree enjoy it! Teddy cries and screams when he's tired. But he also doesnt cry in the night for a feed. I wake to him fidgeting and wriggling and grunting. But not crying. He'll have to learn to be more vocal when we are in seperate rooms!!

Enjoy the lack of crying! Sam starts to whinge a bit in the night when he wakes up and starts thrashing about, then its full on crying until he gets his bottle - he´s so impatient.

Erin is just the same, she never cries just whinges and wriggles about for her bottle. She is a very laid back and contented baby. Sleeps all night and quite a lot in the day too and when she is amake she is a very smiley and happy baby. I'm sure they'll change as they get older but enjoy it while you can.

mine used to cry every time he wanted food but now only winging. There's nothing to worry.

I say consider yourself lucky :) Carlee is a screamer..and its only getting worse

Hannah doesn't cry when hungry either, just whines. But she sure can scream the house down when she's tired

Maya is a grunter! She grunts, wiggles & thrashes around until I respond. Ive very rarely heard her cry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->